April 17, 2014 | 1836 users online

Hair - Kerastase - masque chroma riche

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2014 12:27:00 PM More reviews by hanmu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Smells like baby powder and did absolutely nothing for my hair. In fact, if anything, it made my hair feel worse. Very disappointed since everyone else seems to love it and it cost quite a bit.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2014 11:34:00 AM More reviews by sciencegeek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This masque smells nice (sorry I can't describe the smell) and has a bright pink jar that looks really nice despite not being as practical was a tube would be. This masque is very thick and creamy. I would prefer it to be more gel like. It made my hair really soft and shiny but it also weighed it down. A few hours after washing my hair was limp, greasy and yucky. Both the shampoo and the masque seem to leave a sticky film that somehow only shows after a few hours of washing. I wash my hair every other day and I never feel the need to wash it everyday so I was really disappointed by this. Gave it a second go using even less product (half a pea size) and it still weighed down my hair and provided the same limp, greasy and coated effect.
Now this product is clearly made to make your hair look nice but that's all it does. It clearly is just coating which makes it ridiculously expensive. It didn't work for me, but even if it did, I don't know if I would repurchase. You can get the same effect from much cheaper lines. I don't advocate drug store shampoos but you can get some nice midrange mask that performs as well (or better) than this. Very disappointing. I really believe Kerastase is no better than Loreal Professionel, yet it costs way more. The Loreal group also has ethic issues as we know. It's all about the money, I guess.... Elvive is awful but then again all drugstore products work terribly on me for some reason. Kerastase let me down once again, I suppose.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Out of all the Kerastase products that I tried so far, this is the only one that I liked but not enough to repurchase because the price is ridiculous for a hair mask. This mask is white has a normal consistency and smells nice. The jar is a little inconvienent for me because it was hard to get the last bit out so I would prefer a tube. My hair is long, straight and has medium thickness but needs some moisture and shine, after using this my hair is softer and just looks nicer even without blowdrying. But I paid close to 40,00 euro for this at the hairdresser and I think that's to much if you consider price/performance because the effect is only temporary. Nice product but overpriced imo!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2014 1:48:00 PM More reviews by 4ever29

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I agree with yummytofu. This just did not perform, AT ALL. It left my hair feeling coated, gummy and drier then before I used it, I just can not understand the postive reviews. I bought directly from Kerastase web site.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by prettymetty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is probably the best masque I have ever used. It melts into my thick 4b strands like butter. The smell is amazing and a little goes a looong way. The first time I got the small size and it lasted a few months. This time I want the larger size.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by njboy1967

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The masque is so concentrated you only need a quarter's worth. Nothing leaves my hair as shiny and tangle free. THE BEST.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by yummytofu

It's not terrible but for the price , it is exceptionally terrible. Why? It does nothing a normal drugstore shampoo couldn't do. It makes hair soft ,but that's about it , it doesn't really make a drastic difference or anything!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 6:27:00 AM More reviews by DuffyMcD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the best conditioner/masques I've ever used and I'm picky and have used a shed-load of different hair care . I have naturally dry , dull , curly and hard hair that gets damaged and brittle at the sight of colour ... I'm also a multi processed blonde ;)

This masque is one of the only ones I've ever used that makes my hair noticeably shine. It's not too heavy for my hair and doesn't seem to coat the hair in silicones that build up and dull-out . I can get a good amount of time between washes ( I also use bain satin #2 wash ) and it does soften and moisturise .

Long overdue for a haircut , I shampoo twice , towel out excess water then leave this on for 10 minutes or longer and my hair looks and feels silky , healthy and it's tangle free . When in a rush I can also leave it on two minutes and still be pretty happy .

I like the smell of this product . It's not overpowering , cheap nor does it smell like your nanna . I think the kerestase resistance range smells cheep and nasty but this is nice . The consistency is also really user friendly and it combs through well

I actually don't have to use styling product or leave-in-conditioners after using this masque which I love and I get comments on how great my hair looks ... And that didn't happen before croma riche masque

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

No, don't like it. It smells nice, it feels nice on the hair, but for 60$ it doesn't do anything at all spectacular. Wish I hadn't bought it! I do not see any great shine. It acts like a regular old conditioner to me. I used to use the oleo relax masque and that worked very well, worth the money. This however, is not.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by devo0

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love it! Awesome protein free super moisturizing mask! Too bad it's so $$ it's awesome