April 17, 2014 | 920 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Watery BB Cream SPF25 PA++ [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2011 8:18:00 AM More reviews by Starrypla

I really wanted to like this product, since i liked the idea of a watery/dewy finish on your skin. Unfortunately there where several things I didn't like about it:
    -Hardly any coverage
    -Skin looks grey/dull
    -Too much perfume smell, my skin was too sensitive to it
    -After a few uses the cream would separate itself from the color.

I don't recommend this to anyone with oily, acne-scarred and sensitive skin.
    However I can imagine this is good for normal/dry skin

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2011 8:23:00 AM More reviews by realpeak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I wasn't too keen on this BB cream. The SA recommend this for dry-normal skintypes. My favourite BB cream is the Etude House Moistfull Collagen, and I thought this Watery BB cream would give me the same nice hydration as the former. The colour is darker than most other BB creams I've tryed, but by that I mean more...grey beige, if that makes sense? I don't think the colour is flattering and it didn't do anything to make my skin look brighter like other BB creams. It blended on the skin nicely. Coverage was decent, anywhere from light to just below medium depending on how applied. It didn't give a dewy finish but it wasn't matte either...as the day went on my skin got more dewier, albeit a bit oily on my t-zone. Lasting power was okay but not as long-wearing as most others I've tried. This BB cream caused my skin to breakout in painful red bumps along my forehead and cheeks. I took a look at the ingredients list and my skin is sensitive to quite a few of them. I wouldn't repurchase, there are much better ones on the market.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2010 5:14:00 AM More reviews by butterbelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is my favourite BB cream so far. I've tried Skin79's Shiny Pearl Drop Oil-Free BB Cream, The Face Shop's Oil-Free BB Cream, Dr. Jart's Silver Label, and Missha's Perfect Cover BB Cream. The most important reason why I like this BB cream is because of the colour match. Most of the other BB creams were either too sheer (so that the colour was inconsequential) or too light for my skin. Its undertones also looked the best on my skin. For reference, I am NW25 in MAC foundation. It definitely has a matte finish and in the winter, it is too dry for my combination skin. It's perfect for the summer. It looks very natural and has good coverage but it's still not my HG BB cream. I'm interested in trying Missha's Real Complete BB Cream and Lioele's Highlighter BB Cream (the one with the brush) next.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2010 7:55:00 PM More reviews by bennodalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I wanted to like this but it does not work for me. First off, the colour match is a little dark for me - I'm an NC20 with yellow undertones and this makes me look a little grey and dark. It breaks me out in small painful red bumps. It gives a very natural look to the skin but with all the 'watery' hype it didn't leave my combo skin looking moist or dewy...it was a satin almost matte finish? The formula itself spread and blended in really well though, but this BB cream is not for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2010 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Adriana265

I was very excited to try this BB cream out - I got it about 2 years ago when I was in Korea. The sales assistant recommended it to me as I told her I wanted a natural looking BB cream that didn't leave me with a matte finish.

It has SPF 27 PA++ and claims to "contain a generous amount of moisture, help create glowing skin with natural coverage, have antioxidants and moisturising ingredients to protect the skin and make it feel comfortable with a cooling after effect".

First of all, the SPF isn't very high so make sure you use your regular sunscreen underneath. The consistancy indeed is very watery - if you blend it on your hand, you can actually see the droplets of moisture! It spreads onto the skin easily and looks very natural on my skin. It doesn't leave a dewy finish, but it isn't matte either. Just looks like skin.

In terms of coverage, it hardly gives any. If you have obvious blemishes, scars or freckles, it will not cover them. The BB cream only comes in 1 shade, which has a grey undertone to it. I don't really like the colour on my skin - I prefer a neutral undertone as opposed to a grey cast!

Oil control isn't that impressive, so you may want to use ontop of an oil controlling primer or set with oil absorbing powder if you're on the combo to oily side. Funny enough, I don't find this BB cream to be all that moisturising. I have normal-combo oily skin, and it didn't particularly leave my skin feeling smooth, so I don't know how people with dry skin will fair with this. What I also noticed is; this BB cream contains alcohol denat, which is very irritating and drying to the skin. Why would they put that in a product which is supposed to be moisturising?

The worst thing is, this BB cream breaks me out. I haven't had a problem with 99% of BB creams, but this one is the one that makes me break out...painful itchy whiteheads. Yuck. I definately won't be repurchasing!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2010 5:05:00 PM More reviews by soiia

Overall, this product isn't bad. However, it has a gray tint that is stronger than most bb cream, which is good for people with a pink complexion and need a bb cream that can settle that.

The COLOUR (I have #23) is a bit too dark for me, but that's just for THIS product because I have other Missha bb cream in #23 and this one is by far, one of the darkest.

The TEXTURE is actually good, it really gives a 'natural' look (by that I mean that you don't look like you have makeup on), however, after 5-6 hours, I started to look quite oily in the T-zone and around the nose. No good.

Despite the fact that it is indeed really watery, it is OILY too. I had to wash my face 2-3 times to get it completely off of my face. And even that, I still think I have some more product left because it does BREAK ME OUT a little bit if I use it everyday for a week.

I think it's good for WINTER use, because it won't melt, but then again, you should maybe try or get a sample for the #21, because #23 is quite dark. For the darker complexion with dry skin people, you might give it a try.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by sadendingsong

This is, like everyone has said, one of the only BB creams available for people who are slightly tan. This BB cream has a light texture (I wouldn't say it is watery) that feels weightless on the skin. It also turns lighter once you apply it to your face, kind of a "matching" formula. However, it does oxidize a little on your face and I would guess this is best for those NC30 and darker. It gives a dewy overall look, even if you apply powder over it. Even though BB creams are supposed to actually improve your skin, I haven't noticed any improvement in my skin from using this alone. In fact, I think this causes breakouts for me. It may just be the titanium dioxide (since it has SPF), but that is the biggest reason why I would not repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2010 3:48:00 PM More reviews by koutarou

This is pretty much the only BB Cream suited for tan skin. Really. I personally like it because it feels light and breezy, and the colour matches my tone. It's EXTREMELY liquidy, so the coverage isn't very good, but it's fine if your skin is smooth to begin with. It covers redness, but it doesn't cover blemishes. If you need more coverage, get another BB Cream, not Missha's Watery.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2010 9:56:00 AM More reviews by vagabondking

i actually like this bb cream very much. it's a little darker than my skin tone (i'm an NC 20), but it still blends nicely and gives my skin a really nice glow. it looks and feels natural to me. it's light and sheer, and doesn't feel like i'm wearing makeup at all, which i really like.

however, this does get runny, and i need to shake it up before i use it. also, despite being for normal/combination to combination/oily skin, i find that it doesn't really have any oil control. this also probably isn't for those who want or need more coverage, because it is quite sheer.

if you're looking for an everyday bb (as in when you only need to even out your skin tone but don't care for much else, like when you go to school) then this is a pretty good pick.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2010 2:51:00 AM More reviews by lscyuyu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
    -Light WATERY coverage as name implies
    -covers redness of my face
    -dewy, looks healthy i guess
    -pretty packaging :D pretty bottle!

CONS:
    -very runny. Yesterday when i opened it water came running out of it... wonder if it ever happened to you?
    -because its so runny, coverage is not enough...it covers redness, but doesn't cover or lighten my blemishes/freckles all that much :(
    -oxidizes quite fast, turns orangey and is a bit dark for my skin (im NC20ish)
    -it rubs off quite easily... and its not waterproof (but thats another case)
    -dried up my skin as i already have dry skin. the area around my nose became scaley and disgusting... and my cheeks were a bit too.
    -it flows out veryyy easily. I open the lid and quite a bit will squeeze/ flow out.
    -the silver lid cover that covers the lid itself came off...

HOWEVER.....SUGGESTION:
    - I use it as a concealer, just for redness
    - Or to cover most of my face, I mix it with mac foundation or concealer. or sometimes along with a white white sunscreen...becomes MUCHH better :)

Hm, i guess it wasnt that good for me because i have dry and fair skin. Dries up and its a bit dark. It didn't do much. at all really. But if you are not like me, then maybe it should be better :)