October 25, 2014 | 778 users online

Styling Products - Kerastase - Vinyle Nutri Sculpt

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2009 4:36:00 PM More reviews by plagerotica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the greatest styling product EVER. I rub a dab into sections of my hair before heat styling, and it somehow creates hold, shine, softness, and never makes it look greasy. I hate silicone products because a slight overdose can make even my thick dry hair look stringy. This stuff just makes it look bouncy and healthy despite it being extremely damaged. Lasts a long time, inoffensive smell, easy to use cream texture that disappears into hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2009 12:17:00 PM More reviews by milo63108

My HG styling product. This is a light, white cream that comes in a small tub, runs about $25-30 at a salon. It's a little like the Lait, but thicker. I use a small dab smoothed over my hair after blowdrying. Instant taming, without feeling sticky or heavy. Makes my shoulder-length, thick/coarse hair shiny and smooth, but somehow helps define the texture of the layers at the same time.

This tub lasts for me about a year, and I'm on my 3rd repurchase. I have very few HG products, and this is one of them. Love love love this stuff.