BeneFit Cosmetics Silky Finish Lipstick in Misbehavin'

4.1

on 2/3/2012 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

liked the colour but thats about it! it doesn't last, and the texture just feels like it been caked on, it doesn't apply evenly and just remains sticky on the lips, wouldn't recommend.

on 6/19/2010 2:52:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

According to Makeup411.com, the make-up artist for the movie Twilight, Jeanne Van Phue, used this shade on Robert Pattinson's lips.

I think that pretty much summed it up.

Grab it before it's gone girls (and guys)!

on 8/5/2009 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was looking for a dark, but not too dark (does that even make sense?) berry colored lipstick that would still look natural. After discovering a different shade of Benefit's silky finish lipstick in my mom's makeup drawer, I decided to look for one in the same line since I liked the formula so much. This is exactly what I was looking for. It looks so pretty with my dark hair and light skintone (NC25) and makes my blue eyes pop. It's glossy and pigmented but not overwhelming, and not so pigmented and dark that I need to worry about lipliner. Love the packaging as well, very good quality.

on 7/10/2009 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is probably one of my all time favorite lipsticks. Benefit Silky Finish Lipsticks go on incredibly smooth and are highly pigmented, and Ms.Behavin' is definitely one of the best in the bunch.

After tons of shopping around I do believe this line of lipsticks is probably one of the best there is, just because of the great quality, nice packaging, and the large amount of product that you recieve. Ms.Behavin' does look very scary in the tube, but applying it on gives you one of the most beautiful dark purples with a red sheen. This is not a lipstick you should just swipe on your lips, it is waaay too pigmented for that. I dab this on to apply it and trust me a little goes a long way with this lipstick. Although it can be a little annoying to apply because of the fact it is soooo pigmented, it is well worth it and the color payoff is one of the best I've ever seen.

Love the texture of Ms Behavin' - it feels smooth, silky, quite slippery (without compromising on colour). It's very shiny - which is the look I want from it - although that can make applying it evenly a little difficult (I'm too lazy for lip brushes!)
I wouldn't choose this colour again - the black cherry shade looked a bit too 'goth' with my PPP complexion (and I wanted a less dramatic shade for everyday wear.)
The bottom line: I'd happily buy this product again (Benefit's kitsch-cute packaging always tempts me to the brand), but would opt for a different shade.

on 4/15/2009 1:41:00 PM

I got Ms. Behavin and I was a bit worried because it did look really dark (I'm an NC30 for reference) but I apply it lightly and it goes on sheer. This color is really pretty and not over the top. Its not a long lasting lipstick but even after it fades it leaves a tint.

on 2/27/2009 1:36:00 AM

I noticed that the only reviews for Misbehavin' by BeneFit on MUA seem to be describing a discontinued shade (red/brown) which definitely is not the colour of the one I purchased (the packaging also is entirely different).

After testing out Poppy King's Medieval Lip Treatment, I was still on the hunt for a darker, more pure shade of dark berry/blood/black in a lipstick. The consistency is VERY silky, almost like a balm than a lipstick, with a lovely mulberry shade (as advertised on the website). The packaging is sleek, black and simple, like all the other Silky Finish lipstick, and you don't need alot to get the desired effect - definitely a sheer lipstick.

My only issue is that it does have quite a sheen, so I blot it a few times, will definitely buy again!

Popular Lipsticks