September 21, 2014 | 2009 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Infallible Never Fail Lipcolor Compact in Hibiscus

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2011 5:51:00 PM More reviews by gpgroupie1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the Infallible line! It stays on so well! I'm fairly low maintenance, (my codeword for lazy) and I love not having to think about how my lips look. The Hibiscus is pretty, it looks neutral and light on me. I like it!

My only complaint is that it does dry out your lips after a while, but all you need to do is reapply the white tube, and you're set. A small price to pay, well worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2010 4:32:00 PM More reviews by daisycakes21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ok so i got this product on sunday for 3.99. i tried it immidiately with 2 coats... and it was the worse! i thoguht maybe it was because i tried it over my drying lip color... but it wasnt because today i tried putting another coat and same thing... although earlier htis morning i used a lip balm to soften my lips ( its winter so my lips are extremely dry) and it was perfect! my only problem with this is that i find it fades a little... its an amazing pink color and i love it tho... and i would probably rebuy it... if it were onsale again

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2010 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Songbird1967

Pretty color and stays longer than most long wearing. Line this baby with a pretty lipliner and it pops. This looks great with a little tan.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2010 9:19:00 PM More reviews by jdruler

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I didn't wear this for long so so I don't know how it stands for the test of time. Nothing wrong with the product per se, but I didn't like the color. I thought it was too bright-- on me at least. Maybe I'll try other colors.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2009 4:56:00 PM More reviews by DrMAC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this along with the color 'Thistle' during Walgreens BOGO sale on L'oreal lip products. I'm jumping on the makeup junkie bandwagon and looking back into drugstore makeup. This lipgloss/lipstick comes in a rectangular mirrored compact with 2 sticks that pop up -- 1 for the lipgloss, and 1 for the conditioning topcoat. The lipgloss tube slides up, you unscrew the top and out comes your lipgloss wand. I think too much product comes out at once, but you can always wipe it on the tube. You are supposed to wait 2 min before applying the topcoat. This is my first use so I don't know how long it will stay.. supposedly atleast 6 hrs if I remember correctly. So then you pop the 2nd tube up which is white, and you can pull off the conditioning topcoat that applies like a thin lipstick tube. I think this is pretty convenient since there is a mirror on the compact but who is going to willingly stare at it while putting it on in public??

The color of this lipgloss is a mid pink with shimmer (eventhough the pic makes it look like a brownish color--must be the lighting?). It is beautiful and can be worn daily without looking too done up on my somewhat pigmented lips. I am NC25. It looks natural although I don't know if I need to put chapstick on before this, since after I was done, my lips looked dry. I've tried it a couple more times, and my lips just feel dry after the topcoat dries out. I think you need to be used to feeling like your lips are a little dry to wear this kind of lipgloss/lipstick. I don't know.. I also think it doesn't wear evenly after a couple hours. I saw it was more pigmented at the edges of my lips than the centers.. definately could last 6 hrs in terms of remnant lipcolor, but it definately won't wear evenly. Oh well. I will use it up and throw it out!

All and all, for $11.99 BOGO total for 2 of these.. not bad..not great.. if it was full price I dont think I'd repurchase!