September 19, 2014 | 1907 users online

Lip Gloss - Sally Hansen - Natural Beauty inspired by Carmindy - Ultra Soothing Lip Tint (ALL)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2012 3:03:00 PM More reviews by danai

I got this lip gloss in Guava. In the tube, it was a very attractive pinkish red. On the lips, it's completely clear, which is very disappointing. I wonder why the company makes this in several shades, when they are all basically clear. It does soothe and moisturize, but I don't see why pick this over tons of products on the market that do the same thing, if not more.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by hi8us

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I liked his product, I don't like glosses to be sticky and I bought this in clear. I wasn't expecting high color and I just wanted a gloss to make my lips soft. I don't like the wand applicators, this is a squeeze tube, although I like the click glosses from Maybeline. The taste can be overwhelming at times on those colors. This flavor is almost the same but lighter and that was a huge plus for me. I would buy this again it's a simple gloss that tastes fine, with no color.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2010 3:59:00 PM More reviews by redstampede

I bought this in 'Guava' on clerance at CVS. The jelly like consistancy is what caught my eye initially- Guava was one of the darkest glosses in the line.
In the tube, it is a dark, jelly pink-coral. Like many reviewers have mentioned, it takes a while to get any of the tinted gloss to come out at first.
The first 5-6 squeezes is clear, watery gel. When I finally can get the pinkish gloss out, it goes on nearly clear, with just a tiny hint of color (my lips are fairly pale). The gloss is okay; not sticky, just very watery and it eventually fades/slides (?) off my lips within an hour. Overall, it isn't a very good expierence... At the least, however, it keeps my lips looking soft and moisturized for a while.
Even though I paid about $2.00 for this, I still wouldn't repurchase it- the money is better spent on the other Carmindy lipglosses (with the doefoot applicator). It wouldn't have been such a let down if it was more obvious that the glosses would go on virtually clear...They were teasing us with such beautiful jelly pigment. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by cassie1896

I got this for $2 at CVS and Im very dissapointed.. I bought it in Pinkberry and Raspberry. I havent tried Raspberry but the Pinkberry sucks. The texture feels like gel-its not sticky at all like lip gloss, but I prefer the feeling of lip gloss compared to this. It goes on clear and there is NO tint whatsoever. It tastes like berries but its not as good as the Maybelline Color Sensational flavored lip glosses in the tubes. This stuff works really horribly . I would never buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2010 4:16:00 PM More reviews by krm4h

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this for 75% off at CVS in "Pinkberry." I'm sure glad I didn't pay full price because this product is simply crappy. It went on clear, as other reviewers have said, and didn't have any of the lovely pink tint I thought it would have from the tube. I can't quite figure out the consistency - it feels like a goopy gel. When you first put it on it looks very glossy and pretty but it dries down to what feels (and looks) like a lip balm. It smells kind of funky too - it has a medicinally fruity scent that I feel like I've experience with other lip glosses like this. The one perk is that it seems to be pretty moisturizing. But if you are looking for something that is shiny or imparts any sort of "tint" - do not purchase. I can see now why these were on clearance.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2010 1:03:00 AM More reviews by MissKisara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had always wanted to try this tint and I finally took the plunge since I found it at 75% off at CVS (I only paid $2 for it). Lets just say that I would have been outraged had I paid full price for this. I picked up a sheer red shade called Guava. I figured that there would be some tint but boy was I wrong! As many others have already noted this "tint" goes on clear! This is pretty ironic considering that they actually make a clear shade. Overall, while the texture is nice, this tint does not live up to its promise.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2010 10:18:00 PM More reviews by KelseyP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this in plumberry, and it looked like the perfect pink YLBB shade for me - but it hardly has any color at all once it's on. Also, it has very little lasting power, and while the texture is nice, it's gone after 15 minutes or so. I can't say that I noticed any difference in my lips at all after using this. Definitely will not be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2009 4:30:00 PM More reviews by vanillachica

Bought this because I wanted a glossy-type product that moisturizes my lips. In the store, this seemed to fit the bill. I picked up Plumberry (the darkest shade, it's a rich reddish color) thinking it might ACTUALLY be too dark. Unfortunately, the stuff went on pretty much the shade of cherry ChapStick (in fact, Chapstick might go on darker!). I liked the smooth, non-sticky texture of this - it actually did seem to make my lips softer for about an hour. If you're looking for a colored lip tint, this is not the one to get. It appears they all go on clear.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2009 9:09:00 PM More reviews by blacktimes21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in 'Watermelon', seemingly the darkest tint available. I was looking for something glossy with just a bit of color to enhance my lips' natural shade. All of the colors in the tube looked very light, so I was not expecting too much tint- but I should have expected none at all. There is absolutely nooo color to this, no matter how much you slather on, it only looks clear and gloppy. There are better products out there

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2009 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Shirleygirl

Kind of gooey and didn't really make my lips feel moisturized.