October 1, 2014 | 2003 users online

Lipstick - Yves Rocher - Couleurs Nature - Moisturizing Cream Lipstick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by staci13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I own this in Rose Damas. I believe it was a free item with purchase, as Yves Rocher is great about such deals. I would consider this to be a neutral sort of Rose color that would compliment those with both warm and cool skin tones. I have a pale skin tone, and I really love wearing this lip enhancing color with a subtle eye makeup. It's a lot like my own lip color, but better. It is matte, and long lasting. The only drawback is that it can be drying, so it is good to exfoliate before application, and use a little lip balm before hand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2014 1:12:00 PM More reviews by zero347

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best lipsticks I have used even compared to more expensive brands. The colors are good and it goes on smooth with good lasting power. I have never had issues with it migrating or bleeding out of my lip line, even without lip liner. It feels very moisturising on without being sticky and did not cause flakies or dryness. Will definitely continue to repurchase. I have this product in several colors including Rose Ispahan and Rose Gallica.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by louisahm26

This is genuinely one of the best lipsticks I've ever used. Having never heard of the brand, I received the shade Rouge in my Glossybox and now I love it. The colour is the perfect blue-based red for fair skin tones and the texture is the best thing about it in my opinion. It's really well-pigmented and opaque and lasts a really long time. This is the perfect lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2012 2:41:00 AM More reviews by firu26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh, I like this lipstick. I got one in color 11 Rose Alba. And also one in 105 Rose. They are both almost the color of my lips, which I like for when I use darker eyeshadows.
I've read mixed reviews on them, but mainly because of the color, that it doesn't match the color in the catalog or on their website. So I thought I'd try with the lightest pink, and I'm glad I like the color. You can almost use it as a tinted lip balm!
The lipstick doesn't dry my lips, goes on smoothly. I am not sure how long does it last because it doesn't bother me, I can easily reapply.
It costs $14. And, unlike their Luminelle lipsticks it's still in its tube, those break like after a week of using :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2012 3:14:00 AM More reviews by veybee

Really nice and sheer lipstick. However, the colors on the tube can be misleading, so it's important to try them out at first. I got Orange Hibiscus, which is a very flattering light coral, Rosewood, which is a pink with cooler undertones that unfortunately doesn't match too well with my warm-toned skin and Rose Thé, which is a darker pink with a warmer/coral undertone, very nice and makes a pretty darker lip without being too bold like red would. Overall, a good purchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

This was my first purchase ever at Yves Rocher. I bought 41 Orange Hibiscus. In the tube it's a beautiful peachy apricot colour with shimmer. I was hoping it would appear on my lips the same way it does in the tube, but unfortunately it does not. It's very sheer. You can build it up by layering it on but it still doesn't come close to looking like it does in the tube. It's still pretty, more pink than peach - but not what I wanted. I paid about $10 (CDN) for it. I wouldn't repurchase. Next time I'll go for Yves St. Laurent's Peach Passion lipstick. That's what I was hoping this lipstick would be like.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 12:56:00 PM More reviews by nuttykitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in 41 Orange Hibiscus and I like it sooooooo much! I was a bit worried it might be too orange - pics on the online YR shop can be misleading.
I'm the kind of person that's intimidated by most lipsticks because colours are often too strong or give a fake look vibe...cutesy pink, stuff with sparkles and so on don't look right on me. 41 is a natural, soft shade of coral.
Creamy texture, easy to apply, nice smell, doesn't taste awful if I accidentally lick my lips, doesn't make my lips dry, staying power is moderate but I don't mind re-applying.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2010 6:25:00 AM More reviews by zuzad

I absolutely love this lipstick! I bought it in 61 Rose galica and I never had so nice and nature coulour. I use it everyday for all occassions. Thank you YR...

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2010 10:28:00 AM More reviews by soraya69

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this in Orange Hibiscus, and it's a pretty good product, although I wish the color was closer to the shade it is in the tube.
I find it slightly difficult to apply, as it doesn't glide on the lips easily, but once it's on, it looks really cute, a nude pinky coral that brightens out my face and goes well with a bold eye makeup.
The taste doesn't bother me at all, reminds me of L'Oreal Color Riche l/s, but what I like most about this product is that it is truly moisturizing. Actually it's like a colored lip balm rather than a lipstick.
The color does fade rather quickly and I have to reapply often, but overall it's not a bad product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2010 3:39:00 AM More reviews by Zetaflickan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

Got this in Rosewood, very different color from the picture on the site that shows a warmer color. The lipstick I got was a cool, light pink, with fine silver shimmer. Not very flattering on me, pinks usually don't work. Soft formula, but there is a slight unpleasant taste of children's modelling clay. Don't know it it's just this color, will try another one.