December 20, 2014 | 988 users online

Lipstick - Sephora - Gloss lipstick

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by jmb6095

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am not in love with this lipstick, but I would probably buy it again. I bought it in a nice nude color. I do like the color, but it is almost too "glossy" in texture and doesn't stay on my lips for very long. It also has a weird taste. I wish that it was a more matte finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2011 4:07:00 PM More reviews by imgnaj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this lipgloss/stick. I got it in coral coquette and it is really moisturizing. it also has pretty good staying power. It is sheer, but pigmented as well. I liked how it felt on my lips. The only drawback is that it contains fragrance which may be a problem for some people.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2008 3:01:00 AM More reviews by stl

I don't normally wear lipsticks, but the color selection is amazing. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2008 1:58:00 PM More reviews by hiddencat

I bought this in #100, a bright corally red. I usually don't wear bright colors much less reds on my lips usually, but I really like this. It can apply sheer or with more coverage, it doesn't feel drying, and there's no glitter/sparkle in it, just a subtle glow. I like the smell- it's sort of a flowery, fresh smell. Excellent quality for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2008 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Kagali

I bought only one of these back in the day and I regret it because they discontinued a lot of the better colors now. I bought #36 which is a cool classic red. The formula is great, it is very creamy and moisturizing, the color is even, layerable but sheer enough at first for even a subyle look. I do not detect any foul smell or taste to the l/s that others commented on. And the best part is that at $6 these lipsticks are a steal given the quality. I would say especially for colors that are trendy, I'd buy these lipsticks because buying a $20-30 lipstick and then using it only a couple times is a waste. I highly recommend these if you can find suitable colors from the currently poor selection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2008 6:52:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

Best $10 lipstick I have used. It's moisturizing like a lip balm, or close to it. Colors are very sheer. Good for natural looks. I think Sephora discontined a lot of colors. It used to have a very good selection. Now I see only like 10 colors on their website.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2008 10:55:00 PM More reviews by redweddy

I bought #43, a lovely warm rose shade, for $6. I didn't really expect to like it all that much that I was already planning to return it before trying it on. But when I did try it on, I was pleasantly surprised. It feels moisturizing, and the shade is an unexpected warm coral (atleast on my skintone which is medium). It has an unusual scent which I alctually like. Won't be returning this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2008 9:42:00 PM More reviews by newobsession

I got this in sheer fuchsia (#78) and it looks good with my skin tone, makes me look spicy ,, lol, nah, it just really gives some color to my face and livens things up! Gonna wear this any time I look like crap! Yeah!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2008 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ugh, no. I love the colour selection and I love the price compared to Dior Addict, Chanel and even MAC that I normally buy. I even love the formula... but the scent and taste is just disgusting. So disgusting in fact I have to wipe it off minutes after applying to my lips. The scent and taste is Milani matte lipsticks amplified to the nth degree. Sephora repackaged their l/s and I prefer the old packaging. They could have at least changed the scent to unscented or really soft. Too gross. Too bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2008 10:05:00 PM More reviews by cho_chang

got this in #43 for about $5 during FF and love it; it's a medium pinky rose color - no shimmer, slight gloss. it has a nice scent, and is basically a gorgeous, fresh MLBB. <3 like the sleek black packaging too. would love to try some more colors!!