April 19, 2014 | 1681 users online

Makeup Brushes - Japonesque - Mineral Face Brush

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by adara260

I found this brush to be not dense enough. I like my mineral foundation to be full coverage and this brush did not deliver on that. It splayed out way too much. I washed it before I used it and it rinsed purple...Overall the brush was fine, super light coverage but not what I was looking for. It went back.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2010 12:35:00 PM More reviews by fortune222

Bought this about 8 weeks ago. Very soft & dense brush, not quite as good as a Mac - but works excellently and certainly costs less than a $50 Mac brush!

The nature of the brush applies mineral makeup with full coverage. If you want a more airbrushed, buildable coverage, use the Japonesque Kabuki instead.

The first few times I used it, it did shed several hairs, but almost all brushes do. Wash and condition very gently every 2 weeks to minimize shedding.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by pink1223

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm so happy I found this brush, it was about time I replaced my BE all over face brush that I haven't really loved but I've used for all my mineral makeup. It was just kind of scratchy and not the best. Enter Japonesque, and I have found love. It's soooo soft! It is made for mineral makeup, either pressed or loose. it's a short handled brush that is very full, and it's flat on the top. Ideal for buffing in anything to the skin. It picks up the color so nicely too. Doesn't take too much or too little. The brush is soft and has some give, but also a bit of firmness so that there is control. It's a good size, probably an inch or a bit less in diameter when looking from the top, so that it can cover large areas but is also able to cover the sides of the nose, etc. It's super high quality and I'm sure it will last me a long time. Now I can finally throw out that nasty old BE one. :)