January 29, 2015 | 1588 users online

Powder - BeneFit Cosmetics - Hello Flawless!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2015 10:56:00 PM More reviews by mybeautycravings

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this pressed powder to bits. You can customize the coverage based on your liking - from sheer to full. Hello Flawless! powder from Benefit hides imperfections and offers a natural finish! I will definitely repurchase this!

6 reasons for loving it:
6. Great for Travelling

Full review and photos at http://bit.ly/1EOmTcV

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2015 6:15:00 AM More reviews by jennyxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I dont know why, but Benefit just isn't doing it for me at the minute. I love the brand and constantly use the Porefessional and Bad Gal lash and I also want to try they're real mascara. But other than that, benefit has been a huge disappointment for me recently.

Packaging- I love the packaging for pretty much every benefit product! I'm a sucker for it, and this packaging is no exception.

First look- When I opened up the compact I was happy to see that there was a mirror, a perfectly formed powder in my shade which was I love me- ivory. I was also pleased too see that there was a super cute black brush with the benefit logo on and a cute sponge like white applicator, so that way you have two ways to chose from! Brilliant! I was also happy to see that there was a little compartment for the applicators to go, rather than just sitting on top of the powder.

Wear/Feel- I applied this after applying the oxygen wow foundation, i found that the black brush put to much on your face and the white applicator didnt put enough on unless you dug out the powder with it, non the less i carried on using the black brush as I felt that was best to apply it with. The brush doesn't allow you to put the powder on evenly, and in my opinion is far to small, you're much better of using your own big powder brush for this!
It felt rather heavy on my face and made it so very very very very obvious that I had something on, not so much that I slag line going on but the texture of my face just looked fake although it did make my face feel soft, but most powders do that anyway... The powder doesn't last long and slides off/ vanishes off my face everywhere I don't have oily skin if anything I have dry skin and the powder made that very clear. Even with a primer the powder was the same. So to conclude, its very heavy, unnatural, hard to put on and doesn't last long.
Price- The price for this stuff is £25.50 which is ridiculous. I can fully understand the price if it was amazing.. but it isnt! Paying £25.50 is for me a big no no with this powder, if I knew how the product was going to be then I would not of purchased this. I would of been happy to buy this for around this for around £10 for this, if that!

Overall- its not worth the price, benefit has missed on this one! Dont waste your money, buy something else, MAC skin finish for example.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by Aimeexo1324

I LOVE THIS POWDER I've had this powder for years and I used it a bunch when I got it but I started trying more makeup and I got away. And I wonder why I did. I place it over to set my makeup for my cover girl Cg smoother and it makes my face look almost flawless and it sets doesn't crease and its easy to apply and I can build up the coverage. I can also wear it on its own for a natural finish. I'm almost out and I actual plan on going to sephora tomorrow to buy another one. I currently have the color 'petal' which is the 2 lightest shade but it has a yellow undertone while the lightest shade is more pink. All in all Im in love and it never makes me look ridiculous. I highly recommend you go buy this powder. It's expensive but worth in and it last awhile.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by apedos

Love it. I have worn it everyday for the past 3 years!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by elinholly

I LOVE this product. Bought it on a whim but really fell in love with it!

It's easy to build up coverage or to apply on top of a liquid foundation to get more of a matte look. The product comes with a handy sponge and brush which is great for travel.

Only faults are that it is rather expensive for the product and the match I had was a little darker than preferred, but as I wear bronzer daily it doesn't make much of a difference.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by sgnewbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wanted to give this a 3.5/5 but couldn't so i just rounded it to 4.
Skin type: Oily, acne-prone, medium nc30-35
Weather: Sunny all year round
Shade: Honey - yellow undertones

PROS
- mattifying
- good coverage
- nice yellow-neutral undertones for all colours
- nice packaging
- finely milled and pressed well

CONS
- weird chemical smell
- cakes up very easily (over my mac pro longwear concealer)
- clings to dry areas
- really expensive
- only 9 shades available - even some drugstores like maybelline has 12!

Overall, I wouldn't repurchase. I would rather go to my E.L.F Studio Pressed Powder. It has the same coverage but it's only $3, u can get multiples of that for one of these. The only downfall is that the elf one is not as well pressed as hello flawless so do expect that to hit pan really quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by mybeadifullife

I bought this for my normally combination oily skin that has recently changed to dry on my cheeks down and oily on my forehead. All day people complimented me and told me how good my skin looked. It wore nicely, I didn't even blot, to test it out. Looked good all day, and wore off evenly by the time I had to take it off.

Best powder foundation I've tried in a while on me. I read that this is good for dry skin. It has light/medium coverage. I like it for evening out redness. This is good worn by itself, but layered over liquid foundation I found to be cakey. It Didn't accentuate my pores or texture. I used moisturizer no primer underneath. I set it with fix +, like I do my powder foundations when I'm dry. It did oxidize a little on me.

The color "cute as a bunny, honey" matched me perfectly. I've been wearing it two weeks now, and it hasn't broken me out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2014 4:28:00 AM More reviews by KBaylie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a powder junkie as I do not like wearing liquid foundation and this is the first powder I've really liked since quitting BareMinerals (which gave me a grayish cast in photos). I saw a girl wearing this at Sephora and could've sworn she was wearing liquid foundation since her skin looked so glowy so I approached her and she told me she was only wearing this. I tried it and I'm in ecstatic. It doesn't make me oily, break me out, or wear off during the day. It looks so natural; it's like my skin but better. If anything changes I will update, but so far I am loving this!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by Missconsistency

I picked 1 up from Century sephora in the year 2009. I Finished up the shade the worlds my stage. The powder is really good for dry individuals like me.The Benefit Hello Flawless does have a silky texture. It actually won't control oil well. This powder is best for naturally dry individuals, or even more for the mature dry skinned. The ivory shade of this powder greatly enhances pores in my experience. The Hello Flawless Powder in shade Never settle petal is better for anti pore enhancing effect. I am considering picking up another Never Settle petal once again anytime soon maybe when i run out completely of all powders. Overall this is not a powder to rush to the store for. But it wouldn't be bad to receive as a gift, or use on cold dry weather.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Roxas1234530

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've only worn this for 2 days now, so I will update this periodically, but I like this powder quite well.:)

Benefit says this powder can be used as foundation, using the enclosed brush for sheer coverage and the sponge for fuller coverage. I myself, do not think the brush is that good but I like the along for covering any spots I want to cover or under my eyes. This powder does not crease in any lines, in fact it makes your face look very smooth and soft. This powder really does make your skin soft too. I like to use it with a big fluffy powder brush all over for just evening out the skin a little bit, and then I will go in with the sponge anywhere i feel like I need a little more coverage, which is usually only under my eyes.

The only thing I wish I could change about this powder is the fact that it leaves a little sheen on my nose. The finish of this is actually matte but not like a really dry matte. Just smooth like velvet, but for someone reason on my nose it just kinda glows a bit. Which I suppose is not bad but I usually prefer my nose to be really matte since it is INCREDIBLY oily.

Overall I think this powder delivers, it does make your face look flawless without looking like you have makeup on. the only reason people would think you had makeup on, is because your face will just look so flawless they will think you must have makeup on. Which is not a bad thing at all.:)