September 18, 2014 | 1335 users online

Foundations - Dudley Hi-Brown Vanishing Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 3:43:00 PM More reviews by galesaddieg

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When will you get this product in. please let me no.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2011 9:48:00 AM More reviews by YellowroseofTexas

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a hidden gem. The previous reviewer describes it perfectly. The color is texture is as she described. It blends in perfectly on my DDD skin giving me a smooth texture. I'm using it instead of fdnt. I apply the vanishing cream than use my concealer to cover old ance spots. Looks like perfect skin. I use a tran. powder to set and I'm good to go. Oily ladies...... I do NOT have to blot throughout the day. That is unheard of for me. I'm surviving the Texas heat without my makeup melting off my face. A definate winner for $12-.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2009 8:34:00 PM More reviews by 1spell4u

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the best best best. Hi-Brown Vanishing Cream looks like pink mousse in the jar, but it goes on with no color. It settled on my face like a second skin. No make up-y feeling at all. I got a 4.5 oz jar for 12.00!!! I'm so glad my sister in law turned me on to this. I put my Armani away......I hope I dont have to come back with an edit but for now...I'm in love.