September 16, 2014 | 1818 users online

Makeup Brushes - Quo - Precision Foundation Brush

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by blackberries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great brush. I squeeze my foundation onto the tip of the brush, blot spots on my face with the brush, then I paint with the brush to blend the foundation onto my skin. It's perfect for around the nose, between my eyebrows, and near my forehead. However, the handle is already starting to crack!!!!!!!!!! I've only used it for a month. I'm very upset about this, so I will not repurchase. For now (until it breaks), this is a fantastic brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2010 1:15:00 PM More reviews by wanyilee

this brush is great, I love that it is not flat like most foundation brushes. It is definitely easier to get precise with this brush. If you find when you use this brush you are using a lot more product, try not to dip the ENTIRE brush into your foundation / tm / cream. Just dip the tip to get a bit of product, work it, and then repeat. I find I save a lot more product when I apply it this way. When I used to dip the entire brush in the product the product just gets soaked up. At $22CAD it's great brush for such a good price! I can see that other cosmetics brand will sell this for over $50 with the same quality.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2010 12:25:00 AM More reviews by Juliasyji

I like this brush. I like that it's not a flat foundation brush. The tip is great for getting into nooks and crannies: like around the nose, under my eyes etc. It's synthetic and I use this with my MAC mineralize spf 15 foundation which is a cream foundation. It picked up just the right amount of cream and tranfers most of it onto my face (which is good bc that foundation is pretty damn expensive for so little).
I highly recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2009 9:40:00 AM More reviews by Hawko

I picked this up out of curiosity due to its shape, which is a large pencil tip shaped (round) synthetic brush. I figured the shape will be good for areas like inner eye corner & eye-lids.The biggest disappointment being that it sucks up so much foundation, I ended up doing 3 pumps of my Armani LSF as compared to the usual 1 pump & the coverage was not obvious. I am aware that synthetic bristles are not to hold on to the product like natural hair does, and no matte how much pressure I applied it to the skin, where did the foundation go?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2009 12:22:00 AM More reviews by joxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This brush is so soft and blends quite easily without streaks. Also, it doesn't shed and the handle has a nice feel to it. This was my first foundation brush and I haven't encountered any problems, although I waited until it was on sale to purchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2009 9:33:00 PM More reviews by meekeyed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is about my 5th foundation brush. I honestly do not find too much differences between using expensive/cheap foundation brushes because they are all synthetic brushes. If you are to buy powder brushes, it would make huge differences. However, I found foundation ones are pretty similar. I think Quo brushes are cheap and have good qualities in general. I would rate 4 or 5 out of 5.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2009 8:54:00 PM More reviews by RainbowRockets

I bought this product from the local drugstore a few weeks ago, i would deffinetley buy the product again. Its got a great feel thats firm but soft. It works great to get by the nose and under the eyes. This product is one of quo's newest brushes and according to my makeup specialist, (she works at shoppersdrug mart and has been there for yeaars) says they should last you a couple years if they are well taken care of. So i bought this product for $22 Canadian, and believe for how long it lasts the price is alright

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2009 2:48:00 PM More reviews by magginine

This is a new brush in the Quo lineup. It's a synthetic, pointed foundation brush which is dense and perfectly made. It has a nice weight and feel to it. The shape makes it perfect for getting around the nose and under the eyes. It's such great value for the money at the regular price of $20 but I got it for 40% off at SDM. For $12, that's a steal! Definitely would repurchase.