September 19, 2014 | 891 users online

Makeup Brushes - Studio Tools - Concealer Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 10:20:00 PM More reviews by specialribbons

This teensy little brush does the trick to apply my concealer when I get blemishes that I'd like to cover (which is pretty much exclusively something I get when it's "that time of the month."). I use it with my Hard Candy Glamoflauge and then use my finger to pat it into place. I have no complaints ^^~

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2010 7:36:00 PM More reviews by lalaland

I got the foundation/concealer brush and I was sooo hesitant to purchase it. I have two other studio tools brushes and I love them, but they were far cheaper than the concealer brush so I had nothing to lose. The concealer duo brush cost me $6.99 and while that is still cheaper than most brushes, especially MAC and even Sigma...it was pretty pricey for a drugstore "cheaper" brand. I got it anyways because I heard the essence of beauty concealer brush was really good and they look identical. I used it right away and I almost freaked out...it actually worked...and worked well! I was using my fingers and tiny brushes like the MAC 231 to conceal some small blemishes on my face and they don't touch a true concealer brush like this. It makes concealing easy, quick and pretty flawless. And to be honest...I use less concealer, which is awesome. I highly recommend this brush. I am new to concealer brushes so I'm not sure if all of them do this..but it is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2010 3:13:00 AM More reviews by primor2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This was a nice brush, it was small and applied concealer to the under eye and around the nose really well, i never really cover blemishes with concealer but im sure it would be good for that too, worth repurchasing

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2010 9:31:00 PM More reviews by lightxl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had been using my fingers to apply stick concealer and only bought this because it was on sale so I thought I'd give it a try. It works really well and dabs concealer perfectly. It's a quality brush and I can't imagine that the expensive brushes could be much better than this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2009 5:17:00 PM More reviews by anabolina

ITA with everyone else. It's soft feeling, yet firm enought to get the job done. It's also cheap and looks good and fits into the hand well enough. Definitely a good buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2009 5:00:00 PM More reviews by BarbItalia

I LOVE this brush. I was surprised this is called a 'concealer brush' and I don't use it as one; it's not your typical concealer brush at all. The head is small like an eye detailer, the shortish bristles are very firm and trimmed to an oval edge. This would be good for concealing individual blemishes but I can't imagine using this to apply concealer under my eyes. I use this for filling in brows and lining wet or dry with powder shadow! This is the brush I give to friends who are new to makeup and/or lining with powder or gels as it does double-duty as a brow brush too. Very well made, this is a steal at Target! I believe it's $3.00.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2009 12:34:00 PM More reviews by sylvialeexD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Just like the reviewer said before me, I love MAC cosmetics but would definitely not purchase any of the brushes. This concealer brush is soft on the skin but is still firm enough to give an even concealer application. It's really easy to clean, it's inexpensive, and I used to use a lot of concealer for my blemishes when I used sponges/fingers and this brush has helped me to use less concealer! DEFINITELY recommend this to anyone wanting an inexpensive concealer brush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2009 12:08:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this for $2.99 at Target as I desperately need a concealer brush and didn't want to pay the high prices for MAC (I love MAC cosmetics, I would just rather spend more money on their cosmetics than the brushes). I saw this so I just grabbed it. It looks similar to most concealer brushes I have seen, yet I have nothing to compare it to. It is a soft, small brush (yet stiff enough to apply correctly) and it makes my concealer go on just flawless. I also find I use less. Before I was always using a sponge or my fingers and it looked good, but with this brush it looks fantastic. I haven't encountered any shedding yet either. With the price, the outcome - you just can't beat it. I will repurchase and highly recommend to anyone looking for a cheaper alternative in make-up brushes.