November 27, 2014 | 1399 users online

Eye Shadow - Avon - Mineral Eyeshadow in Russet Rock

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Faffinette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not sure what the other reviewers are talking about saying this is "messy" personally I find the bare minerals and mac pigments messier. The container is actually designed for less mess, I guess they have no experience with lose shadows,
This is a lovely coco brown with a hint of eggplant. It's a bit shimmery but I didn't noticed a mess or any fall out when I used it,. I used it wet. It's very soft and not chalky at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2009 7:14:00 AM More reviews by Cammyb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think the color is decieving in the catalogue. I was sort of expecting a dark penny/copper color. Instead on me it looks like rose cocoa brown. Very pretty and flattering for a subtle pinkish nude look on any women of color.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2009 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Alleyhen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is indeed messy, as shared in the previous review, but the results are worth it! The russet color enhances green eyes and the glitter effect is subtle but fun, and very flattering. It last and lasts..weird, cause it cleans up easily with the dab of a Q-tip or swipe of the sponge. I want to try the other colors too, but I'll definitely be repurchasing this one.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2009 11:03:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Urgh..jeez, this product is sooo messy, and the glitter flies everywhere, this is a very high maintence product., I use it when I have time. Its a dark brown chalky color with big glitter after I wear it. I guess it would pair well with a matte allover color, and I can use this super glittery color in the crease. But this is a very dissapointing product I know all loose shadows have to be used with caution, but this doesnt stick well to lids and just flies everywhere.