October 21, 2014 | 945 users online

Moisturizers - Bioderma - sensibio light soothing cream

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2014 9:51:00 AM More reviews by kathykiller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried it for one week and I was a little disappointed. For reference, I have oily, acne-prone, sensitive skin and within one week my face was covered with breakouts and my face felt very sticky. I could feel my skin moisturized quite good but I believe it was too heavy and too greasy for daily use.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 11:54:00 PM More reviews by gunzarelli

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Great stuff! Has become my winter go-to moisturizer. Unscented, light texture, gives me a nice dewy finish. Can build up a bit and leave me with some jawline bumps if I'm not diligently cleansing, and fall off my weekly exfoliating routine (but that happens with any mousturizer and my clog-prone skin). I find it a little heavy for summertime use, since I'm on the oily side of combination skin, and tend to layer my sunscreen and moisturizer. I wish it came in a pump, as I'm on my 3rd tube, and every one has wound up cracking at the top seam, leading to contamination concerns. The Hydrabio line, though it didn't agree with my skin, has much better packaging. Will keep on buying, even though it is on the pricier side!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by lizzieee007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOOOOOVE THIS. OMFG. This has been a savior for my face. Before I had redness, rosacea pustules, irritation and discomfort but also oiliness, clogged pores and *mild* facial dandruff... I know. Bleh. That's the kind of skin I have, large pores that are prone to clogging but also sensitive skin that is prone to redness, flaking, irritation and discomfort.. Idk how this would help with facial dandruff.. but seriously, all those issues are just *poof* GONE! I will use this forever. Although the price of this brand is TOO DAMN HIGH! Get it on sale only.

Here are some actual points...:
- expensive =( poo.
- not greasy, absorbs easily but leaves a *sliiiight* velvety, silicon-y finish.
- makes your makeup go on SO nicely!
- really helps sooth and control redness.
- seems to help with many skin conditions.. see above.
- I like the packaging. I think tubes are simple, hygenic, space saving and just efficient all-around.
- although it feels soothing and rich, it doesn't make my oily patches worse or those blackhead looking oil things in my pores (if you have large pores you know what I'm talking about)
-evens out the texture and color (redness) of my skin. so, good for combo skin and redness.
- doesn't irritate skin or aggravate conditions.
- no smell. at all.
- no color.
- no sunscreen

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I bought this cream and then I returned it. I hadn't had a lot of exposure to Bioderma products so I didn't know what to think when buying this but knowing that Bioderma seems to be on fire since the release of their Sensibio H2O, I thought I would try the face cream that came along with it. As it is summer where I live, I decided to get this version so there wouldn't be too much on my face during those hotter months. I don't like this though, I don't see the point of spending $35 on a moisturizer if you can get the same results by not using one at all! This one did nothing at all for my skin, right when it absorbed it seemed like it just... time travelled to another dimension. Really didn't like it. Would not recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by pipinko550

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is totally non comedogenic and it's beautiful for my combination and acne prone skin. I use it every day under my makeup and have no problem with my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Jennie91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So, my skin - very dry, very sensitive. Almost all other moisturizers, especially those with perfume or alcohol in them, make my skin freak out and flake. I had tried really expensive Dior moisturizers and been baffled that they didn't work, before I realised that it was because they had perfume/alcohol in them (why do companies do this?!).
Anyway, I tried this in conjunction with the Bioderma H20 and was initially underwhelmed. It's a thin white fluid, non-scented, in kind of a cheap looking tube. I guess I was just missing the bells and whistles my other moisturizers had claimed to come with.
However, this is the only moisturizer I use now, and whenever I try a new one I always come running back to this. It moisturizes well, does not break me out, and does not make me react...and what more do you need from a moisturizer?!
Also this definitely doesn't break me out and is light enough for my skin in the summer, but the weird thing is, it is also enough for my skin in the winter. Now I have VERY dry skin in the winter; I'm talking flaking, red patches, you name it. The first winter I used this I switched to the 'rich' version but it broke me out pretty badly (those horrible under the skin bumps). I then tried Clinique Moisture Surge, which was ok, but felt sticky. Giving up, I returned to the Bioderma light cream and somehow it worked! My dry skin stopped flaking and I stopped breaking out. Now I'm not sure how this cream manages to work for me in the winter and summer but it 100% does!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by violet_avalon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Known as Sensibio Light or Crealine Legere

A really fantastic moisturiser. Comes in a 40ml tube, it's a white cream, very light and completely unscented. The tube looks like it comes half empty for some reason but you only need a little bit of the cream, as it spreads really well. It's funny because it sinks in very well, but you have time to glide it and get the most of very little product.
Really soothes skin and provides comfortable moisture, especially in the hotter months.
Granted I do not have particularly sensitive skin but this helped my skin calm down after some uncharacteristic breakouts and has been keeping it clear and unclogged for a long time. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2011 8:23:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this moisturizer for sensitive skin. In fact i fell in love with it the first time using it. My skin feel so smooth and soft, unlike all the other moisturizer i used before.

The texture is light and smooth, little to no scent. On days when my skin is acting up, like when i have skin allergies, i'll use nothing but this morning and night. The packaging is also pretty good quality.

Really love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 5:11:00 PM More reviews by FancyFaceB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't believe so many of you hated this moisturizer. It literally changed my life! As I have gotten older, I've been getting red patches on the sides of my mouth. These are dry and irritated. Nothing I did helped. Exfoliation with even the gentlest particle product made it worse. About 1.5 years ago, I found a value pack with this moisturizer and the H20 (which I badly wanted to try). Since I was in the process of looking for new skin care, I thought, why not. And I have not looked back since. This is the perfect amount of moisture for my skin. Since using, it my skin has calmed (no more red patches), and has become less 'combination' and more 'normal'. The oilier patches are less oily and the dry bits are no longer dry. After a year and a half and many tubes, I can honestly say this is a holy grail product!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2010 6:30:00 AM More reviews by mamazmeilor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is an ok moisturizes, not too bad, not too good either. It does a good job at moisturizing and doesn't case me allergies, but although it says on the label non-commedogenic it sill gives me some whiteheads. So I'm not going to buy it, there are other moisturizers that do a better job, and even less expensive ones.