September 2, 2014 | 1589 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lickable

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 7:35:00 PM More reviews by jasmingill28

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The colour of this is really pretty, I really love it! For someone with dry lips like me, this lipstick does not dry me out at all. Unlike most other lipsticks that I own, it does not amplify my dryness during winter where my lips are pretty cracked. The pigmentation is amazing!! Honestly I've never seen a product that has great pigmentation but at the same time not drying. The lipstick lasts fairly long. The price of this is not bad, about $20 (Canadian dollars) with taxes. You really do get great quality so the money is totally worth it! I absolutely recommend this lipstick!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2014 8:48:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this as a gift from my sister a year ago, and at the time I wasn't as into MAC lipsticks, or into bright lips. Now most of my lipsticks are bright and I loove wearing them! Cremesheen isn't my favorite finish, I don't like my lipsticks to be that creamy or shiny looking, but the color is so beautiful that I like wearing it. However, the other day I got Girl About Town, and when I put them on side by side you can't really tell a difference. I like them both, but I like Amplified Creme finish finish better, and GAT is a little more vibrant, a tad more purple, and more opaque, so I think I prefer it over Lickable. But overall it's a really nice lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by sabrinarose1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got lickable because it looked similar to what Miranda Kerr often wears on her lips...I usually wear reds/plums but found they often made me look more sophisticated and older than what I am, but I didn't want to wear nude mlbb colours because they make me look washed out (I think most people look better with colour on their lips!). Therefore, I started searching for the perfect pink shade. Most were too neon/candyfloss pink (you know the kind of Kim Kardashian colour, where it is lighter than the skin tone, which I don't like!) I also didn't want a pink distorted by brown or veering too much toward the reds...This fit the bill perfectly. It is just a pure pink that veers somewhat toward fuschia if you layer twice. I think that this colour would suit most skin tones. I am NC10-15 and my sister is NC 40, and the pink shows up on her just as well as on me. You can layer this to deepen the colour, or if you want it to look more red-pink, as opposed to just pink, use a red lipliner underneath or red gloss over the top. For most days though, I use this after lining my lips with my dior lipliner in heather, and then put my Mac lipglass in pink poodle over the top. This does need reapplying after you eat/drink (I have never found a lipstick that doesn't), but fortunately, it fades and doesn't leave that awful lipstick line around the edges of your lips like some do (mac russian red I'm looking at you!). Overall, this is a perfect pink-fuschia that adds a pop of colour without being drying

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by remindsmeofyou

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this hot pink, fuchsia lipstick. Great colour. Nice finish and texture. Wears relatively well. Definitely a favourite. Will purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by 1017

NW20, almost black hair, brown eyes. This was a nice slightly purple toned fuscia on me. It is on the bolder side but no OTT. All that said, it just kind of sat there. I like a lipstick to bring the look together, brighten my face. This did nothing. I really wanted to like it...but it was just "eh".

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by keekz

I love this lipstick so much that it may be my HG to pair with a nude eye or smokey bold eye. On me, the colour is reddy/fuschia and i like to pair it with a brown lipliner with a sort of reddy under tone. I am very pale and i find that it makes everything pop while also giving a glow to my skin. The price is OK, but that is what you get from MAC. I love the smell and the container is very sleek. The colour stays on until you actually want it off and it is not drying being a "creemsheen" colour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My FAVORITE hot pink lipstick...hands down! Its cremesheen so it goes on so smoothly and is not drying whatsoever. Its not necessary to reach for a gloss - Lickable is already shiny and perfect when applied. Like all MAC lipsticks, it smells amazing and the packaging is sleek. When applied with a similar colour lip pencil, this will last you for hours without touching up. Looks great on my skintone and I am fairly pale. I will definitely repurchase this product

rated 2 of 5 on 12/19/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by QueenSharon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Lickable is pretty much the same shade as Girl About Town. If you have Girl About Town I recommend trying a different lipstick, in my opinion, the difference in color is so subtle,it's not worth spending $15.00.
I am an NW44 for reference.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by HIYELLOW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is so bright ..and so garish on me. I don't know if it's because I have been wearing neutrals and browns so long or what. I love Fashion Fair Tropic Pink. I like reds but every time I put this on, I end up wiping it off because it looks radioactive. IT just glows and smacks me in the face. Also I have yellow undertones so it's probably too blue toned. For GGG's with yellow undertones I suggest Fashin Fair Tropic Pink, Royal Orchid, or Chocolate Raspberry as better options.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by melllm

This is a great fuchsia that's not over the top which makes it very wearable. Most bright colors similar to this don't really look good on me for everyday use but this could easily work as a day time look. The color payoff is great and very buildable. Took off one lippie because I find it a bit drying.