December 20, 2014 | 1633 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Juicy Tubes in Moulin Rose

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

In the tube, Moulin Rose appears to be a bright rosy pink gloss. When applied, this gloss just barely tints your lips a medium rosy pink. A lot of people think this gloss is sheer, but it does leave a hint of color behind. There is no shimmer or sparkle in this gloss, and it leaves your lips with a super, super glossy finish. No other lip gloss has ever made my lips as glossy and shiny as Juicy Tubes do. Of course, you have to pay for that high gloss with some stickiness. If you have long hair, I'd recommend wearing it up or out of your face with this (or any other) Juicy Tube, because it is on the sticky/heavy side. I know that's a deal breaker for some people, but this makes my lips look so awesome I'm willing to deal with it! Moulin Rose has a relatively strong rose scent which I loooove, but the taste is kind of gross and perfumey. This will last hours on your lips, and since it is more sticky and thick, you have a little leeway with eating and drinking before it really starts to wear off. If I'm drinking with a straw and eating something that's not greasy, this will pretty much stay on. I love me some Juicy Tubes, and I'm really glad I got this shade as a GWP. Since it's more sheer, you can wear this with just about anything, so I keep it on hand pretty often. I'll definitely be buying the full size when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by wilddkat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this gloss! Jelly-type lip glosses are my favorite for slather on and go, everyday moisture– they give a very sheer tint and make your lips look lush, shiny, and healthy! I have very plump but dry lips and this gloss prevents flakes and adds a fresh hint of color. Also, it is not sticky at all! You will never find me without a Juicy Tube in my bag, unless I'm applying it lol! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by jhamya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Initially after getting this gloss, I LOVED it. The smell was amazing, the taste fantastic, the gloss itself smooth. I never had much of an issue with the so called lack of colour, because I found that it more brought out the natural hue in my already quite pink lips so...not much lost there. Might be a problem for some others though.
However, after about two weeks, it started to smell disgusting. Like it had gone off, or rotten, or expired. Then the texture got horrible sticky. Literally the only good thing left was the taste, and I don't buy gloss to eat it (though that point is arguable with the amount of times I licked my lips during those first two weeks). So I threw it out. I came across it again not long ago, and decided to try again. Same thing happened. Sorry Lancome. Not worth the time or money. I will give it two lippies for those wonderful first two weeks where I couldn't keep it out my bag, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by FatalGrace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

SUCH A PRETTY PRETTY PINK SHADE !
Don't let the preety pink color fool you though, this one is pretty sheer (almost with no color when applied to lips)
I LOVE the smell of this .. it slightly tastes like perfume which i dont like...
but it leaves my lips soft so i'm not complaining.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2012 2:00:00 AM More reviews by Magdalena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

When I got this as a generously sized 10ml GWP, I was hoping it would be similar to their Color Fever gloss in Lancôme Rose. Alas, it's not, apart from the enjoyable light rose scent. It's basically clear, although it's such a pretty pink in the tube. It also numbs my lips somewhat, which I don't like.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2012 2:32:00 AM More reviews by hyim521

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow! I'm surprised this isn't more popular. I thought I loved my Juicy Tube in Berry Bold, but Moulin Rose is my new favorite. It's a bright candy pink in the tube, but it doesn't make you look like a drag queen because it's a gloss (if a lipstick was this color, it'd be a different story). It's medium-pigmented on my lips, but it's sheer enough that it's not too out there. It's a pretty pink in some lights, clear in others.

Such a beautiful color. It's a color that makes you look sweet, young, and healthy. Must-have item for pale, dark-haired gals.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by ilovemacchiato

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The gloss in the tube is a nice solid pink which led me to believe that this lip gloss would at least have a hint of color, but it goes on clear. It does make my lips look shiny, but I wish there was a little color. I notice the scent when it first comes out of the tube and it is very pleasant. But, the scent goes away once on my lips. The gloss is slightly sticky initially, but the stickiness goes away. This would be perfect if it had more color.

EDIT - I do smell a faint rosey smell briefly after I put the gloss on. But, it doesn't last long and it isn't bad.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2011 10:26:00 AM More reviews by joy2uandme

I got this color in a kit and I love the sheer pink color but the scent of this lipgloss is overwhelming. Very perfumey and it does not dissipate. I doubt I would ever buy again since I think you can find a comparable color that won't smell like perfume and taste yucky. It's a shame. Also seems to be stickier than other juicy tubes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 11:10:00 AM More reviews by jod84

why do the juicy tubes tast soooo good i have the light pink tube and can't stop licking my lips lol this is a great sheer gloss it as the best staying power ever and i find it non sticky. i only got a tester but i think im going to buy the full size tube :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2011 2:59:00 PM More reviews by misanders

Hate this gloss!! The smell is so overwhelming of roses that the color doesn't matter. The worst was that my husband could smell it a few feet away and also hated it. Yuk!