August 29, 2014 | 1892 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Juicy Tubes Swirl in Rose Twist

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2009 5:35:00 PM More reviews by bailuli

like all Lancome JT's, this one is probably $22, which makes it one expensive lip gloss. Thankfully, I bought it when it was onsale at a local outlet mall for only $5 :P

That said, this is probably one of my favorite glosses. It's really cute in the tube with all the swirls and at first i wasn't sure what it would come out to. however when I started using it, I really started to like it. It's rather sheer pale pink mixed with a bit of the gray that you see with the swirl. What results is a very natural gloss look. I've also been liking the "pale pink lips" look, which this helps toward since my lips are naturally rather pigmented.

The texture is excellent. It's not too sticky, but just sticky enough that it stays on for a long time. If i don't eat/drink constantly, this thing can last half a day. The fade is VERY nice too, as instead of leaving an ugly residue that some others leave (*coughcliniquecough*) it just slowly fades in the gloss level. After several hours, what results is a very natural faint shine/moist look. It locks in moisture on my lips without the excessive "I just put on a ton of gloss" look, but doesn't come off nearly as quickly as chapstick/lip balm/some other cheaper lip gloss.

Hopefully Rose Twist isn't a discontinued/LE item, so I can buy more when I run out XD

P.S. since i don't have to put on a ton every few hours, this thing is lasting me quite a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2009 8:47:00 PM More reviews by okusandman

So weird in the tube, but a sheer pale rose out of the tube. One of the shades that can be put on without a mirror as the lack of pigment makes it transparent. It doesn't have much of a scent but tastes slightly raspberry-ish. Perfect JT application and feel.