August 27, 2014 | 1729 users online

Concealers - 100 Percent Pure - Peach Pigmented Natural Concealer with SPF 20

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by aranadarkday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

This product is terrible. The applicator pushes more product out than in and it slides off my face by the end of the second hour of wearing it. The consistency and feel of it on my skin is worse than the packaging. I'm returning it because of how much I don't like it.
Love their other makeup products, though.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by khickengurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have oily skin, and this product does not last on my skin. I also have the darkest shade available, Toffee, and for my tan skin, this color is too light to hide my hyper-pigmentation and acne scars. However, the shade kind of works for under eye circles, but again, it doesn't last for longer than an hour and it doesn't really cover blemishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Mayita73

Good product, conceals enough if you don't want to hide behind a thick layer of makeup, good quality, good ingredients, not the best consistency but good enough

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2011 12:07:00 AM More reviews by jenniferhearts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Terrible coverage. It's a concealer that does not conceal. Though it does feel cooling on the under eye and I wished it worked because the ingredients do not hurt my eyes. I have to use other concealers that work but hurt until 100% pure comes up with a new and improved concealer!!

UPDATE:

I just tried it in the store and they have totally updated the formula since before.The old applicator had a brush attached to it and the formula used to be really thin. Now, it actually moisturizes under my eyes and it's thicker. It's a good primer for heavy duty concealer like Paula Dorf special camoflauge, because using thicker concealers by themselves cake and dry out my undereyes. I wouldn't use it alone because it's too light, but it doesn't dry out my eyes like other concealers. I like it!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2011 7:35:00 PM More reviews by yankeesweetie35

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a concealer junkie and have tried TONS of brands. This may be the worst concealer I have ever used. It gave me a little brightness for the under eye but it didn't last more than 10 minutes and covered nothing. When applied to the redness around my nose, all it did was sink right into my pores! So bottom line: It covered nothing and exaggerated my pores....and it's kind of pricey. I only gave this 2 lippies because I generally like the brand and for the all natural ingredients.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2011 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Ranna1994

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I put this concealer under one eye, and my other under the other eye in order to get a comparison. This concealer did brighten the area (but I think it's because my other concealer is the wrong color, which is one reason I'm searching), however, it definitely creased. It creased pretty much immediately. The only way I could figure out to get it not to crease is to heavily powder the area and then my little tiny wrinkles really showed and it just looked horrible (and I am fairly wrinkle free for my 43 years).

It did seem to be moisturizing, but I didn't wear it for more than a few minutes because it looked so bad.

I am so disappointed as I absolutely love the idea behind this company and really, really want to like their products.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2010 12:03:00 AM More reviews by peanut32

I am totally shocked on how high this product is rated. This is the WORST concealer I have EVER used. It gives ZERO coverage (and my skin is nearly perfect, with the occasional scab from squeezing something and a few red marks). Whenever I used it which was for several months unfortunately I would get white heads from it. AWFUL PRODUCT! After I stopped using it my skin went back to normal luckily.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 2:34:00 AM More reviews by caseyyy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE these products because they don't contain any silicones, plastics, and fillers. I have combo skin that tends to breakout from too much silicone-packed products.
This concealer is def not high coverage if u're looking for stage thick makeup. But it melts into my skin like a buttery dream and gives the most beautiful dewy glow!
It's also a plus that the SPF are the good old physical sunblocks, not the chemical ones, and it does not have that white cast.
However, i hate this packaging and 3 colors are not much of a choice.
Would i buy this again? I already have 2 on backup.
I am in love. I suspect all the organic fruits and stuff in this concealer has actually perfected the texture of my skin over time, it's never looked better!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2010 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Graceful26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

THIS is why I'm on MUA: yo uget little surprizes like this in the mail that you'd never get to try otherwise! This, believe it or not, came as an extra from a very generous swapper.

"Peach Bisque" is a nice shade for light-medium tones (I'm a MAC NW20). It has a warm beigy base without looking too yellow, and the texture is creamy -- slightly thicker than some other more liquidy concealers I've tried -- but tends to dry a little powdery on the skin. It's a good idea to mix it a bit with your moisturizer - I did find that I needed to blend it a bit more than a more liquidy based concealer.

It IS brightening, definitely, but just can't decide if it is the exact right colour for me. I don't know how well it actually covers my dark circles, but I do think it brightens enough for an everyday look.

Given that it's "fruit pigmented" it doesn't have much of a smell, which is nice.

At $20 CAN I think I probably WOULD repurchase - but only becuase it's one of the few natural products -- and I prefer natural for the prodcuts I use daily. If it were not organic ... there are other concealers that Id' prefer to this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2010 12:24:00 PM More reviews by cpring

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This concealer is just ok as far as use goes. The color is very good. I have white peach, and it looks just right on me. However, it creases it bit and isn't super easy to apply under eyes. It doesn't apply very smoothly and isn't very long lasting. Also, the cap isn't closing properly. I've had better luck with this product on blemishes and spots. I will buy it again because of the natural ingredients and because of the spf.