Clarins nature temptation

on 8/17/2015 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Wow! There is one review from 2009, the year I bought this. I gave this to my mother in law then because she wanted to replace her deleted turquoise shade, but this was not the same so she never used it. I just had this in my makeup box for years and since so many products made my lids irritated I tried this. Surprise, it doesn't give me a reaction. The shades are so unbelievably beautiful and flattering and they blend like a dream. I remember when I bought this because the tester in the store was too fabulous to resist and it cost about $50. I am so glad I kept this because I am going to be using this big time. This is in a silver plastic metallic looking compact with a huge mirror and it is sturdy. I dropped it on the carpet and nothing broke. The shades are unusually gorgeous: light taupe, orchid, dark brownish-plum, muted pink, pale peach, and a turquoise-teal. There is no wrong way to blend these. I remember it was marketed as a spring collection. Oh - here's a clue why it doesn't irritate - it was made in Italy. Hmmm I think I will investigate some of Clarins' new products as well.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

excellent texture and very beautiful packaging! it was really impressive to see such a dramatic improvement from clarins makeup! colours are more bold and lively, packaging is more innovative and chic, texture of the eyeshadows are fantastic (very soft and pigmented). every cent is worth it!

Popular Palettes