October 25, 2014 | 879 users online

Lipstick - BeneFit Cosmetics - Silky-Finish in Good To Go

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 4:11:00 AM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this color! It's so nice with a neutral eye for a neutral day. I admit despite being 30 I learned this is the lipstick from Twilight and had to try it. No underage vampires have seduced me yet, but I DID fall in love with a lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Dolly444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this lipstick when there was no Skinny Dip available and I thought this seemed like a lovely alternative. The colour is a dusky plum and the texture is lovely and moisturising. I started to use it everyday as it looked great as a natural look and doesn't look too harsh or dark.

I have since stocked up on Skinny Dip, my all time favourite shade by Benefit. I loved the plum tones of Good To Go, but Skinny Dip is my best one :)

I would definitely repurchase Good To Go though as the texture is still lovely, I loved the colour and it was worth the price at £14. Great lipstick, Benefit scores again :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2012 3:51:00 AM More reviews by michkal

I got this lipstick based on good reviews for a sheer natural lip color, and that's exactly what this is. It's a plum/brown shade. I would say it is neutral, because sometimes it looks warmer (redder?) and sometimes it leans cool plum. Either way, it is pretty and never too brown. It is not drying, but it does have a lot of slip. My complaint about this would be that it is not long-wearing at all. Even glosses last longer, but i like the formula and color so much that I would still repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 6:10:00 AM More reviews by Cellove15

Nice lipstick, nice colour! Doesn't dry my lips out at all (which is a wonder actually coz I have really dry lips and was worried because of some reviews on here!)...
The colour shows up a lot more red than I thought it would but this is nice. Don't know what else to say. Just like this one. (No funky smell, which is good).

Little con: is used up pretty quickly coz it's so creamy... wonder how long it'll last me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2011 4:48:00 PM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

In the tube, this looks like it would be an unflattering brown shade on me, but after seeing it repeatedly in use, I gave it a shot. It turns into a neutral, slightly berry shade on my lips. It is a sheer formula, so of course it doesn't give a lot of color, but it's just enough to deepen up my natural lip color a bit. I prefer to use it as a fall/winter shade. It feels nice going on, but it doesn't last forever, so reapplication is a must. (On the upside, it doesn't fade in an obvious way.) I would repurchase this shade and will try out other shades in the line, as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 11:22:00 AM More reviews by cupsoupable

I bought this when I was looking for a neutral pink MLBB shade and it was love at first sight! The colour is perfect and sort of varies in different light. In direct sunlight its a pretty dusky pink but in indoor lighting it looks slightly more brown. I think it would complement a lot of skin tones.
Its very buildable, which I love for everyday wear when I'm rushed. It glides on and I can put it on in a rush because it doesn't require liner or gloss, and I know it will look good, even if I don't have a mirror to apply it in. The finish is a gorgeous silky gloss. It goes on as a lipstick but has a creamy, shiny finish which I absoluetly love. Would deffos repurchase, and have no complaints with this lipstick!!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2010 10:18:00 PM More reviews by starbrite321

I love the color of this lipstick, it is a plummy pink that is very flattering. The packaging is very nice. The formula is moisturizing and soft. However, because the formula has so much slip to it I find that this is one of the worst for wear time. I find that it has disappeared in about half an hour. You can increase wear time if you apply a thin layer, then apply a translucent powder over your lips, and then apply another layer of lipstick, but even then it will only last as long as you don't eat, drink, or touch your lips because it transfers off so easily. I prefer lipsticks that do not have so much slip so that they last longer, so I would like to find a dupe for this pretty shade in a different line of lipsticks. I will not repurchase any silky finish lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2010 4:50:00 PM More reviews by erinnx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm only fourteen so I'm not big on lipsticks. I tried this one and I fell in love. I don't apply to much because I don't want it to be to dark. I love the color it's very natural looking and also makes my blue eyes pop. The only complaint is that the lipstick has a buttery consistency so it is easy for it to melt.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2010 12:11:00 AM More reviews by GlindaGoodWitch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This lipstick confuses me. I love the color. I love the ADOR-A-BLE packaging. The consistency however is like room temperature butter. Which is great. And awful. So the problem I have is though it feels great, it's testy to work with. It travels more than Lady Gaga on tour. Who really wants to bother with a liner and brush for such a sheer lippie? Maybe I'm just lazy.

I had no idea this was the Bella lip color until I came here. But it does help explain why the MUA nearly rolled her eyes at me when I asked to test it. (I'm over 35...)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2010 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Queue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

Like many others, I bought this because of Bella. I love her look in the movies, and also being a fair-skinned brunette, I thought her makeup might work on me, too. And it does! This is a safe, subdued color, but a very pretty one that feels nice on the lips. I had never purchased a Benefit lipstick before, so I was really pleasantly surprised with this one. It has lovely packaging, goes on nicely, and has decent lasting power. Unfortunately, I think Benefit isn't animal friendly, so unless I find out that they don't test on cute little furry friends, I won't be purchasing this again. Otherwise I'd love to get more lipsticks from this line.