Avon Satin Deluxe Duo "Plum Pair"

1.0

on 12/16/2009 2:33:00 AM

I was really disappointed in this eyeshadow. It looks like it's going to be great when you open it, but it goes downhill from there. First, it doesn't come with an applicator. Second, there is hardly any pigmentation at all, even if you use A LOT. I really wanted to like it, oh well. Definitely save your money on this one.

on 9/29/2009 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Not pigmented & there is no color payoff at all.
total waste of money, I tried 2 use it a couple of times but i ended throwing it n my cabinet..

on 2/20/2009 3:58:00 PM

One of the worst eyeshadows I've ever tried. Hardly any pigmentation at all! The colours consist of a lilac and a purple/bronze/plum colour. The lilac colour is quite shimmery, kind of silvery but with a pinkish tint. The darker colour is more matte and is very hard to describe shade wise. To my eyes it's more like the colour of mud rather than a purple shade.

My main gripe with this is of course that the colour is very sheer and you have to work very hard to get any kind of colour payoff. It is however a very pretty duo to look at, but I don't buy makeup to look at so this is going into the bin.