July 26, 2014 | 965 users online

Eye Shadow - L'Oreal - Wear Infinite Quad in Desert Sunrise 106

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by chrissadonner

Adore this quad! Definitely can work as an everyday palette, and so underrated too. The lid color, which is sort of a neutral shimmery pink is so beautiful and what I love the most is how these shadows adhere to skin even without a primer. It says it's for blue eyes, but I have really dark brown eyes and I use this and have a gorgeous outcome, and some other reviews state that it works well on green eyes too, so I think it's safe to say this is suitable for all eye colors :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by kathrynannferrel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I've never heard of a more perfect name for a palette: 'Desert Sunrise'. This is exactly what the colors of this palette remind me of.
First you have a shimmery light rose color (labeled as the lid color), a basic white highlight, a velvet-y golden brown for the crease, and a matte dark liner, combined to create a pretty little desert painting on your eyes.
This quad is amazing for blue eyes and pale skin, but I think it could suit brown eyed ladies as well.
These aren't the best as far as pigmentation, but are still buildable. They blend well together.
I usually sway towards more neutral colors, but this quad allows me to "venture" out a little into the color world and experiment with the pink. It still looks natural and pretty.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2012 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Glamgirl160

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great pallet for daily use, it looks so natural! It's recommend for blue eyes but I think these colors would look stunning on green eyes too! The light brown eye shadow is particularly very natural looking, it's almost unreal. I'm very pale too, so eyeliner usually looks bad on me. So I love using the dark brown shadow as an on my bottom lash line instead!

What I don't like is the application instructions on the back. The way they recommend you wear the product is OK but you would probably be better off doing your thing. Also, the coverage is nothing special. It's not bad, but it's not super amazing either. Other then that, I love this product & will def be repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2010 10:07:00 PM More reviews by ClarissaM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have followed the application instructions on the back of this palette a few times, and everytime it looks complete whack. I have rated this product so high though because the darker brown colour works amazingly as an eyeliner on me. I'm really pale and I find it's not too harsh. It also works really well just on the bottom lash line with MAC's fluidline in BlackTrack on the top for a more dramatic look. Also, the pink shade looks pretty good my lids.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2010 10:07:00 PM More reviews by aStarlitSea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow, i am really impressed with this quad! I just picked this up on a whim and boy am I glad I did. It was labeled as being particularly for blue eyes and that is what caught my attention. It does just what it claims - very flattering against my fair skin and blue eyes and it makes my eye color pop. the colors are all quite daytime appropriate and it feels very smooth going on. The pigmentation i would say is about medium which is great for most of my purposes. I especially like the combo of the all over pinky-taupe color with the lighter brown in the crease. Overall i definitely recommend this quad for all the fair blue eyed beauties out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2010 3:27:00 PM More reviews by heathersmakeupaddiction

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am in love with this product. It is amazing for us fair skinned, blue-eyed gals, and it looks great on other skin tones too. It is highly pigmented, very soft and smooth(a good kind of soft), great colors for everyday, easy to apply, long lasting and so much more!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2010 10:46:00 PM More reviews by gvk038

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Although this product is recommended for blue eyes, I thought I could try this because the colors were nice and were similar to the other quads.

The pigmentation was decent and the colors are beautiful but with my skin and eye color, the colors didn't show as much as I would've hoped. My mistake.

I recommend this color for lighter skin tones and eye colors. It is worth it for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2009 9:06:00 PM More reviews by collectedmess

Great quad! This quad is for 'blue eyes' but my eyes are dark brown and i have medium nc30 skin and it flatters me so much, i really love all the colors, especially the dark brown. I saw this quad in my bathroom(it is my sisters) and i was bored so i tryed it out, and wow, i really love it, i want to buy another for myself. these shadows are pigmented, just really suits my skintone, I'm sure it will look amazing on anyone. i think this is HG status for me :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2009 12:16:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This quad is really quite amazing, I found it on the "made for me" eyes display at Ulta, this one is labeled 'For Blue Eyes" on the little clear window but I imagine anyone could pull this off although it did really flatter my blue eyes. This relly reminds me of 2 Chanel quads, Demure and Shimmering Dunes both of which I have and like but now I like this cheap little quad so much better! I even feel like the shadows have more pigment. The colors are finely milled and shimmery but not disco ball, there is a cream, a soft mauve, a medium brown and a darker brown. I'm a little in shock that this is so good and that I am actually reaching for it over all the high end fancy smancy stuff I own.