November 24, 2014 | 1760 users online

Other - Crest - Whitestrips Advanced Seal

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by LetsTalkMakeup07

I am actually very pleased with this product. I have used so many teeth whitening products and this by far is my favorite! First of all these strips will not move, so you don't have to experience as much of the gross goo(I really hate that). But there is still some of it so make sure to keep an empty cup you can spit into. You're mouth gets really watery with these for some reason, more than any other whitening products I've used. Do not use this for more than. 3 minutes you will get very sensitive teeth. I use these at night and the first time I tried it my teeth very a little sensitive but it wasn't too bad. I have used other whitening strips that caused so much pain and discomfort. But when I used it the second time there was no sensitivity the next day! I love this product and I even saw a different in 2 days!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I have these in the 2hour, 7 day type. I'm on day 6 of using these. I haven;t really noticed a huge difference with these - especially on my bottom teeth. They stick really well to my top teeth but not to my bottom teeth for some reason. My top teeth are definitely whiter but my bottom teeth aren't. I received these to test for free so the cost is not an issue for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2012 1:43:00 AM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

I hated the original whitestrips coz they slipped off and didnt notice a huge effect with whitening but I got the Advanced Seal Professional effects (NOT the 2 hr one) because i was concerned about sensitivity. I've been doing it for 20 minutes once a day and on day 3, i definitely noticed a big difference!!! No sensitivity (I wait about an hr after brushing teeth). Hoping for awesome results by day 20. Pricy but beats the heck out of paying $200 for Zoom!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by DieMyDarling

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very effective product...i have never needed to use the entire box at once to achieve a brilliantly white smile.
I will say that this product does cause sensitivity, so I use sensodyne toothpaste while using these to avoid discomfort. All whitening procedures I've had cause sensitivity tho, so I can't ding it's points for that.
I also use the lower strip for my top teeth because it's longer, and the top strip for my lower teeth...suites my smile better.
The advanced seal is SO worth the extra money...no slipping, sliding, or gross tasting goo. The cost is pretty steep for a drugstore product, but compared to professional dental whitening it's a steal of a deal...and works better, bc I've had and been disatisfied with professional whitening.
A box used to last me a year...now that I've quit smoking, I'm sure it will be more like two! I used to use an electric toothbrush and colgate total whitening (which I believe has triclosan---just found out how dangerous that is!) but have switched to crest vivid 3d white toothpaste to maintain my super white smile.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2012 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Jeni0874

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using Crest Whitestrips for several years now. I love the Advanced Seal because they stick to your teeth so well and you don't have as much slime to deal with when you take them off. I generally use them for 2-3 days then take a break for a few days to help with the sensitivity. I also use Colgate Total with Whitening toothpaste. I drink coffee and I smoke off and on but my teeth are pretty white. In fact, I've had people comment on them and ask if I've had treatments done. My practice has been to use a box, then wait 3-6 months and use another. HOWEVER, I recently read on Kandee Johnson's blog about using a mouthguard and something called 5 Minute Teeth Whitening Gel and I'm going to try it out. Her teeth are very white and the total cost of the supplies is $10-$15, depending on the mouthpiece you get. Looks like the tube of gel would last awhile, too, so that's even more savings. If you're interested in reading her technique here's the link http://www.kandeej.com/2010/05/how-to-get-super-white-teeth-for-cheap.html. I have nothing whatsoever to do with Kandee Johnson - I found her when I was searching for makeup tips on YouTube. I just wanted to let people know of options if buying the Crest Whitestrips is a little cost-prohibitive for you :) If this doesn't work I will certainly return to Whitestrips. I just had some on this morning!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Jocky80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

You can't buy this in Europe, but I found Isosmile.com and they ship to Finland (free shipping) and for a good price.
I didn't use it like it sad on the box, to use it for 14 days and have a hollywood smile, and after 3 uses you will see a whiter smile.
I saw a different after the first use, and after the 4th I was happy with the result so I stopped using it and only uses the rest for touchups like once a month.
I'm very happy whit my how white my teeth are now and people and friend have seen a differnt.
I did feel some pain in the teeth but nothing bad. I do recommend using a toothpaste for sensitive teeth, that will help.
The only negative thing with these are that the strips are to small, they don't cover all the teeth that I whant to whiten. So I cut up some of them and put it on my inner teeth.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 12:48:00 PM More reviews by alexa94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

**THIS REVIEW IS FOR ADVANCED SEAL - ADVANCED VIVID** FINALLY decided to purchase these after I got my braces taken off 2 years ago and always been wary about how much they discoloured my teeth, especially the ones at the side which were more yellow than the rest. I bought them on www.discounthealthproducts.co.uk - recommend completely, much cheaper price, only 26.95 - compared to what other websites charge. Anyhow just completed the full 14 days and I honestly could not have loved my experience more than I did. I found myself getting excited during the day waiting for the morning, as I applied these each day before I went to college. SO easy to apply, even for a total idiot like me who seems to find a difficulty with everything ha! Just peel back, place on your teeth, wrap the rest underneath, done. They stick extremely well, I even have to tug a little to get them off so definitely no problems with them slipping and sliding lol. The first day I began to use them I found my mouth got extremely watery, no discomfort whatsoever, just a watery mouth. Though by the 3rd day I got used to them completely and could easily forget they were in. Some people have complained about the size of the bottom strip, but really, unless you smile showing a lot of your bottom teeth, there's not really a need to whiten them all as you hardly ever show them. If you don't show much of your bottom when you smile, there are no problems at all. If you do, consider Crest Professional Effects which have a longer bottom strip. Saw results after 2 days actually, and by the 3rd day my Dad was amazed; he didn't think they'd work, I knew they would and proved him wrong :P. My teeth are MUCH whiter, by about at least 3 or 4 shades and I'm extremely happy. Definitely going to purchase again next year. Oh, and I had very little sensitivity. Because I had braces for almost 2 years they were slightly sensitive but the strips were fine. Maybe made them slightly more sensitive but no pain or anything so it's all good. So happy, woohooo! X

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2011 5:19:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGirlx33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This whitens well and stays on the teeth but it's pricey and makes my teeth sensitive.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 11:31:00 AM More reviews by theartyard

I'm on day 4 and these really do work.
Will update again after I've used all 14 strips.

PROS:
-Having yellow and stained teeth for years, this really whitens them and it's a noticeable change.
-The advanced seal is nice because the strips don't slide off your teeth during the 30mins of waiting.
-Not that expensive if you compare to having your teeth whitened professionally!

CONS
-The bottom strip is too short and doesn't cover enough teeth. Although, correct me if I'm wrong, I think Crest do have a different product with longer strips, but it costs more.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 1:21:00 PM More reviews by allyson399

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've had my teeth professionally whitened, but these strips whiten them MUCH better! I drink tea and my teeth tend to get dull but just one or two days of these strips are my teeth are really white again. However, like all whitening strips, these will hurt if you have sensitive teeth. BUT I found a way around that. The part of my teeth that always hurt are the tops and I think that's because that's where the nerve endings are (I could be totally making this up haha). Anyway, what's great about Advanced Seal is that they stick so tightly to your teeth that I was able to cut each strip in half (or at least cut 1/3 off if you have larger teeth than I do) so the strip no longer folds over my teeth, and they still stay in place perfectly. Now I never get any pain! Also, this allows me to get two uses out of every individual strip packet so a box lasts forever! Anyone who has experienced sensitivity might want to try this

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No