Lancome Absolue Nuit Ultimate x Advanced Night Recovery and Replenishing Concentrate

At $140 an ounce, I expected this product to be fantastic. It's good in that it moisturizes and smooths, but I didn't notice any "plumping," "firming," or "clarifying" as it claimed it would do after 2 months of use. Like the previous user, I do enjoy the scent and texture, but at $140, I expect more.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I like serums for a start - as their texture is light and if they are good they will not clog my pores.
I had been using the previous Lanncome Absolue Serum - in the white box and white heavy glass pump bottle (that was called Anti Taches - an Anti spot serum, still available & visible on the Lancome website) but is now d/c.
It was nice but did not do a lot against my brown melasma.
This new Absolue is meant to replace that old one - I was told by the SA when I was looking for a repurchase of that Absolue AntiTaches.
So I got the 30ml luxury golden bottle - has a dropper to apply (like Advanced Night Repair). I really hoped it worked because of the $$$ i shelled out for it... it's truly expensive but seems to be really effective.
Indeed, it is!
I use it at night... it is a thick serum, dense and milky like (in the style of EL Advanced Night Repair) and has a divine scent (i like scented products)
This serum is gorgeous: promptly absorbed, leaves your skin fresh, moisturized, soft. It really sinks in, and you can then apply other treatments.
Seems my brown spots (melasma) are also improving with this serum!
It does a perfect job alone, skin is perfect the morning after - no olies, no pimples, no dry skin, a nice glow.
It will become a staple in my winter night skin routine: the price tag is quite high though!

Popular Treatments (Face)