November 26, 2014 | 1676 users online

Shampoo - L'Occitane - 5 essential oils volumizing shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 5:18:00 AM More reviews by Lana1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the best shampoo I have ever tried. I like the fresh foresty smell of the product (although I do prefer the slightly smokey herbal scent of the repairing shampoo from the same brand). It's a refreshing and invigorating mix of pine, mint and artemisia.
The shampoo lathers beautifully and it cleans my hair very well. The best thing is that it leaves my hair so silky smooth I don't even need to use conditioner and when my hair dries, it's so bouncy and full of volume!
This is the first volumizing shampoo that actually works for me. My hair looks healthy, happy and a little wild, which is great. (FYI: I have booblength hair).
The price is, as with all L'Occitane products, rather high, but I think it's absolutely worth paying this much money, considering what it does for my hair.
I would definitely recommend trying this line. You'll probably find something you like (their Repairing shampoo and conditioner are great as well). And I will continue buying this product over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 7:00:00 AM More reviews by renatev

Great shampoo! The smell is refreshing and your hair smells great after washing. Cleans the hair well and works for my long hair. The only negative thing is the hinge cap on the bottle which can be a bit annoying to open when fingers are slippery in the shower. I also wished it could foam a bit more.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by Ayeshatariq

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Adds good volume to my straight thin hair. Much better than most shampoos I have tried. The smell is great and the packaging says to smell the aroma before shampooing. It works great. Hair feels healthier and leaves me with a refreshing feeling. Good for everyday use.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Tabby95

I'm just coming to the end of my bottle :( sad times. I LOVE this shampoo, it smells absolutely gorgeous (I had people commenting in the swimming pool showers!) and really does nourish my hair. My hair always looks silkier, softer and shinier when I use this shampoo. Luckily there is a large l'occitane shop in my town so I will be making a trip there soon!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2013 3:21:00 AM More reviews by sherylash8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have to say after several use that this shampoo makes my hair fall..smells great but def. not a good shampoo for my hair

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by qwerasdf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Light, natural shampoo that doesnt irritate your scalp. Even ideal for oily scalp as well. I love the rosemary, mint, and pine scent. Packaging is not the greatest since the plastic cap and the pump break very easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by vanityworld

i was really apprehensive about changing my shampoo as i was previously using this shampoo by amway which honestly was a really nice shampoo, but i felt tht it left my scalp a little irritated so i was tempted to try l'occitane range of shampoos after reading great reviews about it. I bought the small bottle for Rs. 450 from the volumizing range and got a free trial pack of the hair mask to go with it and i have to say that i LOVE LOVE LOVE this shampoo, im not sure of the added volume though but i love the way it makes my hair feel.. in short after using this shampoo and mask im totally obsessed with my hair, they feel like feather and look like silk ! im definitely going to repurchase this shampoo again and again !! its a highly recommended product ! go ahead and buy it.. ull not regret it :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2012 8:03:00 AM More reviews by dariaarz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ok shampoo, has nice smell. Adds some volume. I would'n say it's the best option but definitaly not bad.
Incudes sodium laureth sulfate.
I find it too expensive for the quality though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Has a pleasant lavender and ylang ylang scent. I did not find this shampoo moisturizing at all. It also made for a horrible cleansing shamoo. I had to wash my hair twice before it felt clean. I like Garnier Triple Nutrtion shampoo way better than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Marcele

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I used this shampoo while on holiday in the Alps. Perhaps due to pure water there and this shampoo - my hair felt silky, looked shiny and healthy. Nice smell too.