September 1, 2014 | 2162 users online

Cleansers - Nivea - refreshing 2in1 cleaner and toner

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by GagaSuperfan

I love this product!

I have found that this cleanses and tones my skin but whilst still leaving it moisturized and soft. In the past, I have found that a lot of cleansers can be quite harsh on my skin but this product is very gentle, however it still effectively cleanses and tones my skin as well as removing makeup (but not around the eyes).

I use this cleanser and toner twice a day - morning and evening before moisturizing and I have found that it keeps my skin feeling healthy as well as keeping spots and blemishes at bay!

I would highly recommend this product!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Yrie

I use this when I'm lazy, or when I want to pre-cleanse my face cause I'm wearing a lot of makeup.
I would, however, never use this on it's own, cause I don't feel like it really takes all the makeup off.
It feels nice on the skin, cooling, and doesn't dry my skin out.
I always rinse my face after using this, cause I don't like the layer of toner (?) it leaves on my skin.
I like that it's gentle, but as I said, for removing makeup it's not so suitable.

Would I buy this again? Probably not.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2009 6:35:00 PM More reviews by misscurlylocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is for normal/combo skin.
I have been lazy of late and a 2in1 is just what I need. I saw this new prodct and snapped it up as it was a 2in1 for my skin type and also I get a lot of my money compared to other cleaners and toners.
This is refreshing on the skin nd leaves a cool effect and I can smell the usual skin healing products but it also has a nicer feminine smll which must be the lotus flower.
This feels gorgeous on the skin and does not sting at all it feels nice and light and no sticky. A little goes a long way and it is easily rubbed in as it has a watery consistency and I rub it all over my face and take it off with a pad. I need to double sided pads to take my makeup off. This is good going as I normally need about 10 and this just runs in easily and my makeup dissolves with no stubborn areas. I am in awe and I cannot beleive it is not stinging. I also do not feel the need to moisturiser the dry areas of my skin and feel it has done that also.
This product is remarkable and also affordable and no doubt I will be buying this agian. This is truly the best cleaner/toner I have ever used and I feel like my skin is new and it feels refreshed just as the name suggests.
It is new and you may not be able to get your hands on it in the US yet but it is the the UK and I truly do not think you could be disapointed.
I have tried many products and this is far the best.
I love the simplepacking and it is securing the priduct and it has a tight id that lifts and clips tight into place which makes this a great product to travel with in your suitcase without spiilage. Typical platic nivea packaging.
Top marks from me - but whats the bet it will discontinue -I hope not a it deserves to be the best cleanser and toner out there. Better than face wipes anyday! Its quickers and will last longer!