Victoria's Secret beauty rush body drink lotion coconut craze

on 9/5/2010 10:09:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Body Rush in Coconut Craze!!! It moisturizes really well, and smells fabulous :)
Unfortunately, it has been discontinued :(
Why is it that, as soon as you find that perfect lotion with that perfect scent.... they go and get rid of it???
If I had known it was going to be discontinued, I would have stocked up. Now, I'm squeezing the life out of the tube I have, trying to get every last bit of lotion out of it. And sadly, I've resorted to sneaking up to my 13 year old daughters room to swipe the Coconut Craze body spray that she got when I bought the lotion. Pathetic, I know :0/

PLEASE VS, bring back Coconut Craze!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This smells like heaven, its not that generic coconut scent- it smells like a tropical island. These cost 4 for $20 in Canada, which is great deal (works out to $5.00)........ I plan to purchase everything from the coconut line. This moisturizer is fantastic, its really moisturizing and the smell lingers for ages.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

One of the best products for a great coconut smell! I know that coconut is thought to be a kind of run-of-the-mill scent, but the way VS mixed this one together is perfect. It's a uplifting tropical and makes me feel so girly and beachy!
I hope they never stop making this. This is definitely a winner.

LOVE this! Smells amazing!! I love every Coconut Craze scented thing Victoria's Secret has haha Have both lotions, the body mist and the 3 in 1 wash! Definetly try it out its worth it if you like the smell of coconuts!

on 2/19/2009 6:04:00 PM

Love this lush lotion. Delicious scent. The best coconut scent out there. It is so much better than anything else I've found. I'm going to stock up!