September 1, 2014 | 2036 users online

Treatments - Creative Nail Design - Almond Hydrating Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

This hand lotion is moisturizing for for my dry hands and cuticles. I use it throughout the day, taking care to massage it into my cuticles.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2010 5:07:00 AM More reviews by Arbuz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's a lightweigt lotion that absords quite fast without leaving any greasy film on your hands. But it would be good rather for those who don't have big problems with their hands or who lives in warmer climat. My hands are a lot in contact with water and soap (I'm a nurse) and this product is not working wonders for me. Smells nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2009 1:35:00 AM More reviews by FemmeFi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This has been my go-to hand and body moisturizer since I was a nail tech (holy crap, I've been using this stuff for twenty years!). I've literally gone through gallons of this! It keeps my dry, ubersensitive hands happy and is fantastic for itchy, dry, uncomfortable winter legs. It smells gorgeous, too, and unlike a lot of other moisturizers, I can touch my face without worrying about a breakout.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2009 2:15:00 PM More reviews by LelaViavonie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I carry this lotion in my purse and use it all the time. It truly does not leave a greay feeling on your hands and locks in the moisture. The whole line has Jajoba, Almond and Vitiman E..I have finally found my HQ hand lotion and its nice for travel :)