Creative Nail Design Almond Hydrating Lotion

4.8

on 5/13/2013 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This hand lotion is moisturizing for for my dry hands and cuticles. I use it throughout the day, taking care to massage it into my cuticles.

on 1/9/2010 5:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

It's a lightweigt lotion that absords quite fast without leaving any greasy film on your hands. But it would be good rather for those who don't have big problems with their hands or who lives in warmer climat. My hands are a lot in contact with water and soap (I'm a nurse) and this product is not working wonders for me. Smells nice.

on 10/16/2009 1:35:00 AM

This has been my go-to hand and body moisturizer since I was a nail tech (holy crap, I've been using this stuff for twenty years!). I've literally gone through gallons of this! It keeps my dry, ubersensitive hands happy and is fantastic for itchy, dry, uncomfortable winter legs. It smells gorgeous, too, and unlike a lot of other moisturizers, I can touch my face without worrying about a breakout.

on 2/19/2009 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I carry this lotion in my purse and use it all the time. It truly does not leave a greay feeling on your hands and locks in the moisture. The whole line has Jajoba, Almond and Vitiman E..I have finally found my HQ hand lotion and its nice for travel :)

Popular Treatments