December 19, 2014 | 1231 users online

Lipstick - Estee Lauder - Signature Hydra Lustre Lipstick in Woodland Berry

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Valmerc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pink with a slight red. Wet look, not glossy, but not matte.
Great red for those a little intimidated by red lipstick or a day red lip, or natural evening/night look.

Moisturising, stay on, does smudge if not blotted. Doesn't dry out lips.
Smell takes a while to get use to, but it's the same Estee Lauder smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by hebrides

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This shade has been discontinued. I still asked the Bay to order it but haven't heard back from them in weeks. I went all over to find one and they are gone. I am using a brush to get out the last of it (I bought it in 2008). I very rarely use up a lipstick - that means it is quite spectacular. It's a beautiful rosy shade, and if anyone knows a similar shade in any other line, please let me know. I have not found anything exactly like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by hopflower

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

An oldie but a goodie. Signature lipsticks are a basic from Estee Lauder and have been around a long time. This does not change the fact that they are still making one of the best lipsticks around. This formula in the beautiful gold metal tube (part of the reason I wanted one) is a creamy, satin finish that is very long lasting and hydrating at the same time. Hard to do; most hydrating lipsticks are gone in ten minutes on me, and most long lasting lipsticks dry my lips out. Not this one. It lasts for several hours (excepting for drinking, of course), and only needs to be reapplied every few hours; there is still a little stain left behind so you never lose colour completely. It does not bleed into fine lines either.

It has a vanilla fig scent and taste; not at all unpleasant, as it is not very strong. Woodland Berry as a colour is a pinky red and on the cool side. It is not purple; and not a true red. I have very fair skin and it perks my complexion up. I have received many compliments on the shade. The coverage is full without being cakey, and applies smoothly. The formula provides a soft, subtle shine.

I've been buying Estee Lauder lipsticks for years now; they hold the gold standard for lipstick. All you have to do is put it on and go for hours and hours. Find your colour and go get one!

Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 7:14:00 AM More reviews by ketu86

This was one of my first lipsticks and the colour does suit me (I'm oriental warm tone) but I thought the colour stood out too much for daytime but since then I have grown more confident in wearing make up and I do wear it out in the day. I do have to use a lip liner and brush to apply as it is a red lipstick. It doesn't bleed and the signature lipsticks are so moisturising, don't need to apply lip balm beforehand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2009 2:08:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This a nice lipstick, In the case it looks like a berry color, but its definitely red lipstick with a hint of pink, It is a very flattering color even for someone like me which i cannot pull off a red lipstick easily unless i blend with gloss or use a lipliner. Anyway, this color is perfect. Its brightens up my face. The moisture in this lipstick is superb and then as it starts to fade I can definitely tell it is no longer on my lips because I can start to feel my dry lips again. It doesnt bleed or change colors.