December 21, 2014 | 1775 users online

Treatments - Creative Nail Design - Almond Milk Bath

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2011 10:57:00 PM More reviews by hippiepippie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love doing my salon manicure at home with this! :) It's such a feeling of luxury .. and I also love that it doesn't take much time; all and all about 15 minutes, with me doing my cuticles after milk bath-soaking is done. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 1:42:00 AM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this and was not sure about it. I am usually into using baths, but my hands have been really chapped from the hot dry weather. This did a really good job. I soaked each set of fingers for several minutes and then did it again. Then I did the soak with the water added two times for each hand. It was a nice way to relax and it did a great job at softening my hands and making my nails nice and smooth. I did this a little differently though. I put the oil packet in a bowl full of hot water to let the oil heat up that way. Then I put it in one of the bowls with a hand impression. This seemed to work well and I did not have an extra bowl to deal with. The only problem with this is the scent. I am not a fan of it - the almond scent is very strong. Nonetheless this is a great product and I can get past the scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2009 1:55:00 PM More reviews by LelaViavonie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bough the sample kit at Cosmoprof and I am in LOVE with the scent and the way it makes my hand feel. My hands have taken such a beating the past few years and look old and ruggid. I have started with weekly manicures with soaks and the mask they include and my hands have done a 180! The elasticity in my hands and the softness is amazing! I am highly recommending this to all my friends!