July 23, 2014 | 1625 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Target Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I do like this, it really does the job, even on waterproof mascaras and liners. I just don't get how it's "oil free." I shake it as instructed, and it always does leave an oily residue on my eyes which I have to rinse off with water. The old Target remover (the one that smelled like roses) was my favorite, but they don't seem to have it anymore.
Although the name is misleading, it really works better than most that I have tried, so I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by BRoberts0107

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for a few years now. It is similar to Mary Kay's eye makeup remover (the first dual-phase eye makeup remover I tried), and has the same ingredients as Neutrogena's Oil Free eye makeup remover. It works just as well, and I don't have to deal with a sales representative, I can just buy it at Target. I wear waterproof mascara every day, and it takes it off cleanly without scrubbing. I also have dry sensitive skin and it's not irritating or drying.

Be sure to shake it well before using it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by laydeexsav

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This review is for the Up&Up eye makeup remover from Target. I love this product! It's a cheaper alternative to Neutrogena's eye makeup remover and it does the same thing. I find that it takes off my eye makeup really well, including waterproof eyeliners and mascaras. It also does not irritate my eyes at all. If you're on a budget, I would recommend that you give this a try because it works as well as high end eye makeup removers that I've tried. =)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2012 12:57:00 AM More reviews by ashley92504

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the target version of neutrogena oil free makeup remover. Although the ingredients are the exact same, they are different. The neutrogena one is more oily and the target one is slightly more watery feeling. the target one gets the job done but for just $2 more I would get the neutrogena one again because I found it more effective. This doesn't sting my eyes nor does the neutrogena one.
I don't mind the neutrogena one being super oily because my main method of makeup/ss removal is using baby oil as a pre cleanse. I use this when I need to redo makeup mid day or wore light makeup & a ss that comes off easily. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2011 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Janet72285

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have the knockoff to Neutrogena's oil free eye makeup remover. (the one you shake before use) I think its a good cheap replacement and is fine for when you are on a budget. I still prefer the original though for its effectiveness.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2011 6:47:00 PM More reviews by emilyxxmaurine

While I keep re-purchasing this product, it's not exactly my fave. The best I've used was by Lancome, but after the bottle I got as a gift ran out, I was too cheap to purchase another. ;)

HOWEVER -- I find this product (the newer up&up version, I've never tried the one with the old packaging) to be quite sufficient and the price is wonderful. I go through a lot of eye makeup remover, and re-purchase quite often, so I'm always happy when something is under five bucks. It removes most eye makeup pretty easily and doesn't irritate my eyes. There's little to no scent, and it doesn't leave an overly greasy or oily residue on my lids. It works well! (Tip for tough waterproof mascara: if I'm patient and allow the product to saturate my eyelids for a bit it works fine.)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2011 10:38:00 AM More reviews by shimmerlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i'm reviewing the 2nd makeup remover that appears on the pics. i really like the formula because it has a consistency that isn't too thick, yet it takes most makeup off. my only complaint is that it takes a while to get off wp mascara, but from my experience, the only thing that gets it off faster is olive oil.

my main rave about this is the value. you get a lot of product, and i believe it costs $2 less when you compare it to the neutrogena brand. i bought this bc of xteeener on youtube, and i'm glad i did. i wish the packaging came with a pump bc it is a hassle to deal with if you're in a hurry, but it's prob why the price is so cheap. remember to shake it before you use it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 10:22:00 AM More reviews by miszxlinda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been looking for a cheap alternative eye makeup remover and have heard of Up&Up on youtube. I've read a couple of reviews and watched a couple of reviews and decided to give this a shot... It's very cheap for a store brand eye makeup remover but it gets the job done. I would soak up a flat sheet cotton pad and would hold the pad onto my eye for a few seconds and it removes fairly well. I often use and layer water proof mascara and this eye makeup remover works like a charm! Totally love the product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2010 12:48:00 PM More reviews by yhpark0706

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Im not sure if this is the same one i am using (the packaging looks different),
but the one i am using is also an oil free target brand eyemake up remover, so i decided to just write here.

I love this product! seriously, ive been looking for a good eyemake up remover, and this is it!
its cheap, and it works so well. it gets off EVERYTHING.
it's around 5 dollars, so it's worth giving a try:)
Im definetely buying this again when i run out of mine.
I adore this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2010 10:09:00 PM More reviews by mandyja

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I gave this a 4/5 because I have not tried ALL eye makeup removers..so I cannot say it is the best. I can say that this is the best I have tried so far. For reference, I have tried Almay, Clinique, Lancome, Avon, Neutrogena, Equate. I have sensitive eyes and am a contact lens wearer. I typically wear eyeliner, mascara and on occassion eyeshadow. This melts everything off without continuous rubbing. I do not get irritation from this and have not experienced lash fall out. I always have to go back and remove 2-3 times with other eye makeup removers-but not with this one.

Its affordable, practical, effective, and does not irritate my eyes. I think it is worth a try.