April 17, 2014 | 985 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Infallible Eyeliner in Black

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Mhoelzer2988

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this after looking at how good the reviews were and it was on sale for a little over 7$ at target. I was looking for a liner particularly for my water line because I normally just use black eye shadow to line my top eye lid since I prefer the softer look plus I usually hate pencils because I had a bad experience with an eye liner pencil before but since this said it was a pencil that went on like liquid I decided to try it out. I love how smooth it went on. It's very dark and went so easily on my water line. I also went ahead and put it on my top lid but to me it's too harsh but I just like a softer look. It works great for the waterline though . As for the lasting effect I've only had it on for an hour so I'll come back later and review that part. So far though I would recommend this product. Loreal usually doesn't disappoint anyways.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by kavitabc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great eyeliner, micropoint pencil so you don't have to sharpen. Precision point.
Stays on great all day and comes off easily at night.
I couldn't find Black at Walmart so I opted for the Slade which is still dark and works for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2013 7:15:00 AM More reviews by tigergirly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Surprised by the negative reviews too! I'm always on the hunt for a smudge-proof, non-liquid black liner. The closest I've come is Merle Norman's cream liner (amazing product!), but it's hard for me to get in Canada. The black versions of Bobbi Brown, MAC, Revlon, Dior, Urban Decay, Estee Lauder all give me racoon eyes. Even the black version of my beloved Chanel liner does. The latest epic fail was Ardency Inn's Modster liner. This little gem never smudges. It doesn't need sharpening, it barely fades on me, doesn't budge when I nap and is waterproof. Amazing! It's inexpensive and easy to find. I took one lippy off for some fading on the waterline. So glad I found this! Merle Norman's is still by far the best and I'll repurchase when I can. But this one is pretty great!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by FlawlessLeopard

I bought this product by accident thinking it was the other L'Oreal pencil eyeliner that I love. This product lasts for about 5 minutes before it is completely off my waterline, if you are looking for something long lasting this is definitely not it. The blending power for smokey eyes is alright and thats the only reason why I wont throw it in the garbage.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2013 12:06:00 AM More reviews by JazzyDazzle

I use this eyeliner to tightline, and it's completely awesome. I have very watery eyes and every time i line the inner rim of my eyes, the liner will smudge or fade completely. This eyeliner doesn't do that. It doesn't smudge and lasts all day. Love it!!!
The packaging is just plain black. Very average. This is a retractable liner, so you don't have to sharpen it. However, if u do want a more defined and sharp line, pull off the smudger and you will have a sharpener to make the tip of you liner sharp. Very handy
Overall, a very very very good product for a good price. Stays on all day and doesn't smudge. I hate hate hate racoon eyes. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by hellokatie1618

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the only drugstore eyeliner that doesn't smudge or fade on me throughout the day, I love it. My only problem with it, is that there is very little product and I easily run out of it after 2-3 weeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Geniae

This is a very good un-messy which is perfect for everyday use. On the waterline it lasts half day which is more or less what they all last.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by dominofx258

Amazing product. Eyeliner is pretty much the staple of my made up face and I've tried just about every eyeliner out there and most of the time I've come back disappointed. But I've found that infallible is just that, it goes on smooth and lasts as long as you do. The only down side is that it is on the expensive end of the spectrum but in my opinion still worth every dollar.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by lyssaw519

I don't understand the bad reviews on this eyeliner. I have been using this for about a year now, and it is definitely my HG eyeliner. I will never buy anything else. This is a great drugstore eyeliner, that glides on smoothly and lasts all day AND night. This is huge for me because I work the night shift in an emergency department and I need something that will last through the night after a long day. To put on, I pull the outer corner of my eyelid and glide it on my upper and lower lashlines. I do not put this on my waterline so I cannot attest to if it stays well there. This lasts me over 16 hours and does not smudge or disappear throughout the day, provided I don't accidentally smudge it with my finger during the day. I have bought this stuff over and over again and will not ever use another. This does not break off the stick like other cheap eyeliner brands, and one stick lasts me over a month. The price is fair too, considering the quality and how long it lasts. Another bonus, when you get to the end of the stick it makes a clicking noise, so you know when you are out but there is still enough to get you through a day or two in case you can't make it to the store.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2013 1:41:00 PM More reviews by labesitos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried it on my waterline and it doesn't last. I tried it on my top lid and set it with black eyeshadow and lasts almost the whole day. Its an ok drugstore eyeliner.