July 30, 2014 | 1820 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Wet 'n' Wild - eye make-up remover

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Yamyize

Horrible product! Burns eye like crazy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2014 10:43:00 PM More reviews by hayleyelwick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

THE DEEPEST, DARKEST, MOST EXCRUCIATING PIT OF HELL IS BETTER THAN THIS MAKEUP REMOVER.

When this gets into your eyes, it feels like a thousand tiny demons infiltrated your eyeballs and unleashed the most painful poison known to man.

"Is it really THAT bad?" You ask.

Just read the reviews below mine, literally everyone agrees that this makeup remover should not only be discontinued, but thrown off the face of this planet.

This causes such bad pain I'm pretty sure Satan himself made this, just so he could cry tears of joy every time some poor soul falls victim to this disgusting product. I don't know why anyone would put this on the market unless they were absolutely evil.

WHY IS THIS STILL ON THE MARKET?! WHY DOES NO ONE TALK ABOUT HOW BAD THIS IS?! WHY DID NO ONE WARN ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Please heed the warning, friend. Do not purchase this. Do not use this. Save your eyeballs while there is still time.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2014 9:17:00 PM More reviews by diepset1

This is pretty terrible stuff. It burned my eyes, the stench was unbearable, and I don't plan on using it for removing my eye makeup. I will, however, use it as a makeup brush cleaner. As long as you dilute it in water, it will clean the brushes well without a strong stench. If you're gonna buy this product, use it at a cleanser. It's as cheap as it gets! As for a great eye makeup remover, it's best to go with Neutrogena on this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by glamzdoll

1. BURNS your eyes ((tingles like crazy))
2. Removes makeup very well though
3. Smells disgusting
4. Feels like my skin is on fire every time I apply this. Definitely would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Walko

All this has got going for it is it's cheap.But I'd rather pay extra and get a decent product that leaves out the fragrance and linalool. This is not the kind of product for anywhere on the face let alone around the eyes. FAR too fragranced.Even if it was a great remover (which it isn't) I would still skip this one.Will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2014 1:40:00 AM More reviews by Lovelaura23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Burns my eyes!!! Super bad

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by DallasCowgirl

This stuff burned my eyes SO bad and it didn't remove any of my eye makeup...I seriously removed more of my eye makeup with water than this...I wish I would've read the reviews before I purchased this.....

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

For the price, it's alright. I wouldn't make it my staple, but I purchased it on a whim when I was traveling and realized I'd left my $$ eye makeup remover at home. I don't wear mascara so I can't attest to how well it removes that, but it flat-out takes off my gel eyeliner, which normally is tough to budge. Doesn't make my lashes fall out like Klorane. Good packaging--easy to dispense.

I'll agree on the smell, though. So harsh. Smells like you could power a lawnmower with it. No skin irritation at all to me. If I just wet the cotton pad and swipe the makeup, no burning. Made the mistake of oversaturating it one night, held up to eye so the liquid seeped in, and holy balls, yeah it burned. So in a pinch, I'd grab it again for $1.50, but it'll never be my go-to.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Mimielle

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

There is nothing in this to either recommend it overmuch or warn against it. I picked up a bottle when I used to use a maybelline oil free eye makeup remover. I liked the strong, clean scent but I like scented products and am not usually sensitive to much.
I avoid getting any kind of remover in my eyes because mascara, even my beloved CHANEL, burns.

I did not have a reaction but like most other non-oily removers of this type, some unnecessary rubbing and wiping is required and THAT is not good for the delicate skin around the eyes, so that's the reason for my low rating. There are much better types of products to do the job without the rubbing.
I'll likely toss it when I blog my end of year 2013 product clean out.

I now use a 2 phase remover (Almay or Elizabeth Arden) to pat and gently melt away really stubborn waterproof stuff but micellar water for everything else. Simple, quick, gentle, effective, works on entire face like magic.

Ingredients on this were a bit frustrating to find so for allergy, here they are:
Water, Butylene Glycol, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Fragrance/Parfum, Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Geraniol

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by mayganade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

NO NO NO ! It stinks & takes forever to remove makeup!! Worst item ever