April 25, 2014 | 922 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Express Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by TinaLeNguyen

I absolutely adore this eyeliner, it has a creamy smooth texture unlike other kohl liners I've used so its so easy to apply and doesn't tug at your lids. It gives a lovely finish and I would definitely consider this eyeliner one of the best drug store kohl liners I've ever used.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2013 8:17:00 AM More reviews by Foreversearching

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Really nice colour range and goes on your face sooo smoothly that you hardly have to press. However it is super super smudgey. Do not combine with alcohol or you will become a hot eyelinery mess

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by lizi357

I tried this product in black. It glides on well BUT it ran under my eyes within an hour or two and made me look like I had undereye circles. I could not remove it easily without a makeup remover. I did not like the product and would not recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

I have this eyeliner in blackened sapphire, which is a dark blue. The color is so gorgeous!! The liner is really great. It is the kind you sharpen and comes with a smudger on the opposite end. The smudger is really useful to get a smokey eye look with the eye liner. I love this stuff. It glides on easily and stays, plus it's pretty cheap. YAY.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by denaerea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I usually like Maybelline products but this was a disappointment for me. I bought this in Ebony Black and although the colour was awesome, halfway through the day I realized that I was sporting black smudges under both eyes. The pencil comes with a smudge stick on the opposite end but I didn't like the feel of the rough sponge on my sensitive lids, nor did I understand why it was there in the first place, considering this liner seemed to smudge itself. What can I say, I just didn't like it at all!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by EL2016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought these on a whim because I had lost all of my eyeliners on a trip. I bought them in brownish black and ebony black. I was pleasantly surprised :) the black eyeliner itself is really easy to work with and is that perfect creaminess so it dries down and doesn't move. I usually used the black as an upper water liner (tightliner) and it stayed decently well. The brown I used on the lower lash line, and I had no problems with it. It was a little stiffer than the black, but it works fine for the price. The only problem I have was that it only took about 2-3 months to use up the black, which I consider fast on my standards, even though I used it everyday. However, it is so cheap that to me, it doesn't matter too much :) I will most likely repurchase the black liner when I use up my other ones.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2012 8:06:00 AM More reviews by samsungasong

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I've never really found an eyeliner I've loved yet this is the closest yet. Either the colour isn't right, it doesn't stay on, it smudges or is just plain hard to apply.

As I've become older I find the colours I used wear are too dark for me.

I purchased the brownish/black in this brand which gives me a softer more natural look.

It has eyeliner one end & a sponge applicator the other which helps with blending making the look even more natural.

The cost is reasonable & until I find something better, I will continue to purchase this one.

Edit - After purchasing the Urban Decay Grind House sharpener, this eyeliner is even better. After applying my liner to the lower lashes & blending it with the sponge applicator, I then use the applicator to add a little colour to my eyebrows. I'm happy with this product & want to try other colours.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2012 3:37:00 AM More reviews by vvn1995

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

wore this when i went out and went to look at my face to touch up and it was all smudged under my eye and by the end of the night it was literally all gone, it was like i had removed my makeup. Also cant sharpen it because it keeps breaking.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

Not my favorite ever eyeliner, but it fares quite well in my standards. It glides on smoothly, and I can sense that it has just a hint of waxiness, but not enough to actually cloud the product's ability to go on well. The color is not as black as I had hoped, which is a minor drawback. It does have good staying power, when used with primer of course. What kinda bugs me about it is that it needs a lot of sharpening, after 5-6 uses. It is one of those liners that comes with a blender tip, and this liner is okay for blending, but having a good primer underneath makes it hard to blend. The price was good, I got it for $8, and I'm happy with it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this eyeliner because it goes on so smooth and creamy i have it in ebony. What i dont like about it is that it does not last long, that can be a good thing on days that i dont want such a harsh line I only use it on my upper lash line. The smudge tip is great I use it to correct any mistakes i make especially if I wing it out. I would repurchase this for everyday use but on nights out i will stick to my Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner