December 28, 2014 | 1003 users online

Shampoo - Pantene - Nature Fusion Moisture Balance

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2014 7:30:00 PM More reviews by sveiks1781

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have always liked Pantene, but I also enjoy using natural hair products. Unfortunately, I've found that a lot of the natural products I've tried don't always work very well. The Nature Fusion Melon Moisture line is perfect, because it has the best of both worlds! I know it's still a far cry from being considered an organic shampoo, but I'm willing to compromise a bit to get good results.

As for the results? My hair is SO soft now, and it feels totally weightless. While I like the other Pantene lines, the shampoos tend to clean so well that my scalp usually feels a little tight for at least a day afterwards. I try to only shampoo twice a week anyway, so that's not a huge issue, but I love that this shampoo cleans perfectly without stripping the hair. The conditioner is a lighter consistency than some of the other formulations, but is no less moisturizing.

I love the scent as well; it's noticeable but not overpowering. I often get headaches from strong perfumes, so I'm very relieved to find that this one is refreshing yet subtle. I know I've found a winner too, because while my boyfriend won't come out and say he likes the scent, I keep catching him burying his face in my hair to smell it! Lol. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2014 12:45:00 PM More reviews by xoZoeyxo

I have tried a lot of the Pantene shampoos- I have to say this one has been by far the most effective for my long wavy hair! My hair is quite interesting- it is fine but thick (if that makes any sense) and has split ends. It has the tendency to dry out and get frizzy, but it also gets weighed down by super moisturizing products which can be difficult when it comes to using shampoo. This shampoo however has been wonderful! It definitely cleans well, and does keep my hair soft and manageable. However, this shampoo does weigh it down somewhat, so I do have to make sure that I use a clarifying shampoo every now and then- which I do not mind. So overall- it does what I am looking for. It also smells great. For a drugstore product, I think it works great!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2013 8:53:00 AM More reviews by Jaymieeb

From the very first use I could tell my hair felt dryer, more brittle. I could not wait to switch shampoos, but I made myself stick to it for a few weeks to make sure it was really the shampoo. I still hate the way it makes my hair feel, buying new shampoo today.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by tamedDOLL

I like the product, but mostly in the winter time. It has OK cleansing power, depending on when you use it, but it really helps with adding back moisture to my hair in the winter time! I have repurchased many times.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2012 3:34:00 AM More reviews by lovelyprincessbanerjee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i didnt brought this product ...my hair is very light n thin.. i want 2 make little more thick,, is panteen nature fusion is helpful 4 me ???

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by maria411

I just bought this today, and tried it for the first time. I've used Pantene shampoos before, but they were never my main brand over long time use. I just needed a good moisture shampoo, since my hair has been through too much color treating and heat styling. This transformed my hair, made it smoother and shiny, with a healthy feel. It was easy to style, and felt light. I know there are silicones in Pantene, but I like to switch it up, and use color-safe, and sometimes clarifying shampoos to clean buildup. So this is worth trying. The scent is great too!=)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by board2death

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nice shampoo, love the smell of it :) Keeps my hair nice and soft, and doesn't leave it greasy at all afterwards.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by duwop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this! I usually buy Herbal Essences or similar, and borrowed this at a friend's house and loved it so bought my own! Leaves my hair looking shiny and feeling soft. However, I don't think the conditioner is quite as good (others seem to like it better than the shampoo..) as it's not moisturizing enough for the ends of my long hair. Made a big difference!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by PinkyRani

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love Pantene shampoos, its the only kind that my hair loves. I especially like their nature fusions, whether it is this kind or the other. I love the clean and lady-like smell and it cleans nicely and softly.

A will re-buy it everytime.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by abelharainha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My hair is fine and wavy. If I use a lame shampoo it tends to get frizzy. And that's what happened with this shampoo. My hair got frizzy and limp, as if it was not properly clean- never again!

The only good thing about it- smells delicious.