November 22, 2014 | 1289 users online

Shampoo - Pantene - Nature Fusion Moisture Balance

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2013 8:53:00 AM More reviews by Jaymieeb

From the very first use I could tell my hair felt dryer, more brittle. I could not wait to switch shampoos, but I made myself stick to it for a few weeks to make sure it was really the shampoo. I still hate the way it makes my hair feel, buying new shampoo today.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by tamedDOLL

I like the product, but mostly in the winter time. It has OK cleansing power, depending on when you use it, but it really helps with adding back moisture to my hair in the winter time! I have repurchased many times.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2012 3:34:00 AM More reviews by lovelyprincessbanerjee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i didnt brought this product ...my hair is very light n thin.. i want 2 make little more thick,, is panteen nature fusion is helpful 4 me ???

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by maria411

I just bought this today, and tried it for the first time. I've used Pantene shampoos before, but they were never my main brand over long time use. I just needed a good moisture shampoo, since my hair has been through too much color treating and heat styling. This transformed my hair, made it smoother and shiny, with a healthy feel. It was easy to style, and felt light. I know there are silicones in Pantene, but I like to switch it up, and use color-safe, and sometimes clarifying shampoos to clean buildup. So this is worth trying. The scent is great too!=)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by board2death

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nice shampoo, love the smell of it :) Keeps my hair nice and soft, and doesn't leave it greasy at all afterwards.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by duwop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this! I usually buy Herbal Essences or similar, and borrowed this at a friend's house and loved it so bought my own! Leaves my hair looking shiny and feeling soft. However, I don't think the conditioner is quite as good (others seem to like it better than the shampoo..) as it's not moisturizing enough for the ends of my long hair. Made a big difference!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by PinkyRani

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love Pantene shampoos, its the only kind that my hair loves. I especially like their nature fusions, whether it is this kind or the other. I love the clean and lady-like smell and it cleans nicely and softly.

A will re-buy it everytime.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by abelharainha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My hair is fine and wavy. If I use a lame shampoo it tends to get frizzy. And that's what happened with this shampoo. My hair got frizzy and limp, as if it was not properly clean- never again!

The only good thing about it- smells delicious.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2011 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Jasmine1990

First, let me start off by saying I know Pantene products get a lot of crap. So let me go on in saying that I have worked as a receptionist in a salon and due to my awesome discount I have tried everything from paul mitchell to redken to joico and NONE have worked as well on my hair as Pantene has. And this Nature Fusion line is actually a lot better than the regular pantene product (although i like those too).
Now this conditioner worked very well for my hair. Conditioned without making it feel heavy. Actually my hair had a lot of volume, shine, and bounce from using the shampoo and cond together. And the shampoo cleansed my hair very well without making it dry.
Oh an my hair is down to the middle of my back. VERY color treated, and I heat style my hair regularly. And with this u would never know =)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2011 2:33:00 PM More reviews by egoh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this as a package (Shampoo and Condition). I have medium/coarse + color treated hair. This shampoo is not moisturizing at all or even balance. When I wash my hair, it feels really dry and sometimes I can't even run my fingers thru the hair in the shower :( Will not repurchase