October 22, 2014 | 1746 users online

Eye Shadow - Estee Lauder - Signature Eyeshadow in Smokey Pink

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Eire1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have brown eyes, and I love this color on me. It does not give the appearance of pink eye if you are worried about that.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2012 1:41:00 AM More reviews by esornart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this eyeshadow during gift time and I have to say I am quite disappointed with this product. I love their line of foundations but this eyeshadow is very sheer and not very pigmented. Even with eyeshadow primer and base, it took lots of swipes in the products and still was not vibrant enough. I gave them away to my cousin who is just starting out with makeup. Will not buy Estee Lauder eyeshadow. I will stick to my coastal scents, urban decay, too faced, makeup forever, Lorac and Mac eyeshadow.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2010 10:20:00 PM More reviews by lushieluver

This pink is very sheer unless you layer it, the color payoff is not good at all, it also irritates and makes my eyes itch for some reason.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2009 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Yushimi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great brown.
Pink, I'm not that great of a fan lolz, but I was never a fan of pink on my lids :P

The brown is layerable, if that made any sense. It could get to a MAC Espresso if you layer it correctly.

IMO, the pink wasn't as pigmented as the brown. But it might've been just because of my duo.

I did however use the pink has a light highlighter under my brow when I had a regular smokey eye :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2009 2:29:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in a gwp Smokey Pink as a eyeshadow duo but others can purchase this as a quad which includes these two shades. I know my estee lauder colors really well, and I can definitely tell the the first color is a pink called Petal, and the other color is Mocha Cup which is a shimmery metallic taupe brown. Mocha cup is my favorite eyeshadow in estee lauder line and its Very very pretty color which can be used as an alternative to a smokey eye which is natural and believeable dark brown rather than use of black, grey shades most people use for smokey eyes and its too gothic for my taste. Anyway, I used the pink shade on my entire lid, and use the Mocha cup brown on my crease, and blend as liner to create my smokey eye. The gwp case is really pretty and its very innovative the way it opens up. I do have medium skintone so the pink shade changed to a beige on me at the end of the day, but Mocha Cup brown stayed all day on my crease. These are very long lasting eye shadows. I'm so glad I got this in my gwp and I definitely recommend it for women whom are lighter than me to try it because it is really nice smokey eye look without the dark eye shadows needed to create it and probably look incredible of lighter eyes too. EDIT: I love these colors so much that I went to buy the quad eyeshadow and get another gwp, lol.