August 27, 2014 | 1758 users online

Lip Gloss - Smashbox - O-Plump

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Didn't like the regular o gloss.. This stuff is da bomb I love the color & plumping technology

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2013 10:00:00 AM More reviews by redlipsthickhips

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my first time using a lip plumper and upon applying my initial reaction is ouch! Boy does this stuff burn. I considered just wiping it off but after half an hour the sensation started to wear off. My lips have turned a lovely rosy shade of pink and they do look bigger but only slightly.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by coldestcaress

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I haven't found that this does what it claims to, but then again, I didn't really expect it. I still love this gloss... I like the tingly mintiness, it gives the perfect amount of shine, and it really lasts.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Belle7x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have tried many lip plump glosses and this is the only one that I've found that works relatively well. When I first apply it, I can feel it and see it working almost instantly. It also gives my lips a dark pink colour. However after using it for a long period of time I didn't notice it working as much, so I didn't use it for about a month now it works just as well as it did when I first bought it. I do think it is a little expensive for the size of tube that it comes in but it does last a long time.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by LadyKolie

Not the worst ever but I have yet to have a plumper actually work. I have taken pictures and my lips look the same.

I don't care much for the tingle/burning feeling. Pardon the vulgar description I am about to use, but it feels like my lips are getting a UTI.

The packaging reminds me of Blistex tube in terms of usability.

Definitely overrated in my opinion, if plumpers work on you, then you could try this, but I really do not think it is worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 7:12:00 AM More reviews by rhazim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous stuff. Plumper with a natural colour, finally!
This gloss goes on clear, but give it 2 minutes and it will find the perfect pink for your lips, your-lips-but-better-pink.
I don't mind that it doesn't have major plump, as I haven't found a product that does that yet.
Perfect for everyday, definite repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2011 3:07:00 AM More reviews by ckn23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is not a good lip gloss for those who are sensitive to the tingling sensation of most lip plumpers. I literally have to take this off just after applying, because it feels like my lips are on fire!
Not repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 2:37:00 AM More reviews by purplebox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been testing and looking for for a natural lip gloss/balm that does not have the thick or sticky brush-feel to the texture that once applied, will not give the skin around my lips a very uncomfortable feeling or break out. I was also looking for a lip gloss that feels natural on my lips with a natural tint of red (not too glossy). When I'm wearing heavier base make up I like to wear a softer natural gloss to even out my skin tone and have that natural glow to my skin. I've tried Body Shop's, Dior, Kiehl's lip balm, they all gave me a thick sticky layer feel to my lips and as I focus my lips on not licking or smudging them, my throat goes dry - I'm sure many others experience this? When I came across Smashbox's O-Plump, wow, it has been my favourite balm/gloss. 1. Non sticky 2. Long lasting 3. Natural tint of sheer pink 4. a slight pumping-effect 5. Compliments from others each time I put it on. It's a comfortable balm/gloss to put on at night, as it truly makes my skin glow. I don't believe in being loyal to one cosmetic brand for every product, instead I love to fish for the best product that suits me for different labels and this Smashbox O-plump was a surprise/lucky find for me. Not a big fan of their other cosmetic stuffs but this one is treasure. But a little pricey for the size.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2011 4:10:00 AM More reviews by theiriina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the peachy pink color it gives to my lips and the plumping effect - however it burns my lips quite badly for a while after applying it and that's why I took one lippie off. Smells very nice, very minty to me :) I would repurchase despite the burning, it is an amazing product and you don't have to use it much, just tiny amount is enough to provide the beautiful shade and plumping effect.

//Edit: Dries out my lips - another lippie off for that. I recommend you to use lip balm underneath this lip gloss.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 12:05:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff burned my lips immediately like nobody's business. I've tried Sally Hanson Lip Injection in various shades, and they tingle my lips SLIGHTLY but don't burn them whatsoever. I don't appreciate how this made my lips feels, and they don't look plumper to me. Disappointed. The color change is the only thing I like about it.