September 20, 2014 | 1880 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Brow Brush (Target)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Jitney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

HG. I've been using this brow brush for 4-5 years, and am currently on my 2nd brush. It's pointless to look for a similar brush because:
a.) it's the stiffest brow brush available
b.) the value
c.) the quality

I hope they never discontinue this.
I use this with MUFE's Aqua Brown, Anastasia's Dipbrow (and other pomade/gel/wax/cream-based products), and pencils. If I want to use a powder, I'll switch to the Anastasia brush (or any angled one made out of natural or soft synthetic hair).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 6:38:00 PM More reviews by victoriahokan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great eyebrow brush! Super firm and would definitely repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2013 8:50:00 AM More reviews by deadonarrivals

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my first Sonia Kashuk brush. I'm not a fan of her makeup but I've always wanted to try her brushes. I was looking for a better brush to use with the E.L.F brow kit. I'm so happy I decided to get this brush. I can be hard finding the perfect brow brush. Some are too soft, too big, too stiff. But, this one by SK works great! The bristles are perfectly angled and has the right amount of density. You can find Sonia Kashuk brushes at Target. This brow brush retails for $5.99.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

I have thick but sparse eyebrows so I need an eyebrow brush that can give me a natural look and this brush deliver. I love how the brush is angled,thick and stiff that makes this brush to really get in between my sparse brows and gives it a softer look. If you like a more defined or sharp looking eyebrow this is not the brush for you but for a soft natural looking brows this brush is great!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2012 11:05:00 AM More reviews by ajr5128

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love how firm and coarse the bristles are on this brush. For brows, this is the ideal brush! It picks up a good amount of product and blends it in well. The only thing that could make this better is if it was maybe a bit thinner, but it's really not a big deal to me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by catlike

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

The bristles are good and stiff on this brush and it's fuller than the one I bought from Sally's that is synthetic. I've heard so many good things about this line of brushes...glad I opted for this upgrade!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2010 4:09:00 PM More reviews by louy

This is my first eyebrow brush and I can only compare it to others I have seen and felt, but not used.

This brush does a nice job of filling in eyebrows to give a natural look. However, I fell that it's better for people with thicker eyebrows or those that want a natural look. The reason I say this is because the brush is a bit full, meaning it cannot give a definite/hard line. I do like this brush, but i'm curious about trying other ones.

NOTE: I have only had this brush for 1 month so I can only rate the quality based on this. I'm unsure how this brush holds up long term.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2010 2:17:00 PM More reviews by makeupmyheart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brow brush! I don't think I could live without it. I use it to apply my mac charcoal brown shadow to my brows. It picks up about the right amount of color and makes the application process so smooth. It defines as well as softens. I've used other brow brushes but always keep going back to this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2009 5:50:00 PM More reviews by McKitty

Not disc just bought it yesterday, 12/6/09 seems kind of stiff and straw like .. BUT that is what makes it effective. the brush picks up just enough powder to do brows, this may help if you feel like your brow powder matches but looks too harsh. absolutely love this brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2009 9:46:00 PM More reviews by jillian980

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I loooove this brush! I fill in my eyebrows every day in this is what I use for the job. I've had it for over a year and have had no problems with it whatsoever. It picks up the perfect amount of brow powder and I have no trouble blending with it. It's definitely my HG, I hope the other poster isn't right about it being DCed!