Lancome Magique Blush in Rose Lumiere

3.0

on 2/16/2009 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

First of all I have to mention Lancome decided to discontinue their Magique Blushes as I recently found out. Too bad, because they're gorgeous blushes! Maqique Blush Soft Radiant Mousse Blusher feels like a dream on the skin; it blends in smoothly; leaving a dewy, satin finish. All of the colours look much darker and more shimmery in the jar than they appear on the cheeks. You can easily build up the colour without the blush, colour or shimmer looking obvious. I got this blush in shade #03 Rose Lumiere which is a neutral medium rose on my cool- to neutral toned NW10 complexion. I have dry, sensitive Rosacean skin and I didn't experience any breakouts or irritation from using Magique Blush. Really nice blush and I would love to try some of the other colours! Update: sadly this colour is just too dark for me.
Glass jar 7g/0.25OZ. retails for 29 Euro.
Ingredients: cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, squalane, hydrogenated jojoba oil, calcium sodium borosilicate, talc, silica, silica dimethyl silylate, phenyl trimethicone, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, isobutylparaben, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben, bht.
May contain: CI 12085/red 36, CI 15850/red 6 lake/red 7/red 7 lake, CI 19140/yellow 5 lake, CI 73360/red 30, CI 75470/carmine, CI 77007/ultramarines, CI 77163/bismuth oxychloride, CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491/iron oxides, CI 77742/manganese violet, CI 77891/titanium dioxide, mica.

Popular Blush Products