October 23, 2014 | 2083 users online

Highlighters - Make Up For Ever - Sculpting Kit

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 3:23:00 AM More reviews by alyssian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This set is an excellent choice for avid "practitioners" of the art of facial contouring. If applied on the right strategic areas of the face and blended accordingly, it really helps give a more chiseled face (it really takes down a few pounds off) with just the right amount of glow. A worthy investment, I must say. Use with your favourite blush and see the magic yourself! It's long-lasting and blends well. Enjoy this one, ladies! =)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by breeolvera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Lol I'm so glad I didn't pay full price for this! Okaye this is basicly two diffrent powder foundations a darker one and a lighter one. I use maybelline dream matte powder for highlighting and rimmels natrual bronzer and it doea the exact same thing as this for about 50 bucks less. Don't waste your money on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 3:12:00 PM More reviews by peronce

This my HG contour kit! The highlighter is my favorite. I which they sell the highlighter alone, as I'm almost out of it and I still have plenty of the bronzer. I wish I could find a dupe for this as it is very expensive, especially when there are many options around!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by annoasis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It was suggested by a Sephora employee that I purchase the MUFE contour kit as I was on the market for one. I bought the medium shade, I have a medium skin tone with warm undertones. The powder showed up orangey on my skin and the 'highlight' did not even show up on my skin at all. This product was definitely not for me. Still on the market to find my HG contour powder...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 10:41:00 AM More reviews by rachelleanita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am very pale with yellow undertones and I use #2. I love it. I have tried many powders to try and contour but they always look horrible on my skin. This one blends perfectly and looks as good as anything I've seen in magazine ads or red carpet :) It doesn't look fake on me at all! The lighter side is not lighter than I am so it doesn't really show up as a highlighter, but it does create a smoother finish that looks good in place of where I would put highlighter. It's a nice base to blend blush on top of too :) I'm so happy I finally found the contouring kit that is perfect for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Rhonda2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like using the darker shade a bronzer. I have shade 3, which is a reddish copper color, and it matches my red undertones in the summer very nicely. It mimics my natural tan. I bought two because I'm afraid they may discontinue this shade, because it doesn't seem very popular. The dark shade is great for sculpting, but looks like a matte bronzer.

The light shade is great for getting that "light under the eye" effect that some celebrities are sporting. It's a matte, beige ivory color. I really wanted a light powder for sculpting my cheekbones, and enjoyed having the two colors together. However, I wish they sold the light powder separate, so I could buy it alone. I don't see myself using the white as much as the dark, so I'll run out of dark way sooner than the light one.

Overall, this may be good for those with pink or red undertones, since it could mimic our natural skintone. A lot of reddish powders are hit or miss, since they can either flatter red undertones, or make the person look sun burned. This flatters my skin. This is a sculpting kit, but it doubles as bronzer to me, because it looks like other matte bronzers on the market. This also goes on very light, and leaves a natural looking shadow as a sculpting powder. It doesn't dehydrate my already dry skin. I just hope they do not ever discontinue shade 3. I already have huge cheekbones, so I use it as a bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2011 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Yoshi3329

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love it! I bought myself a full coverage foundation and it matched my skin perfectly and it even out my skin. The bad news is the it took away the shadows and the highlights that I naturally had and I ended up looking unnatural. This is why I'm excited about this product. It brought back all of my shadows and highlighting but allowed me to put it back in a controlled manner and allowed me to mask a thing or two.

Both colors are matte and and natural looking. I'm always on the hunt for natural looking makeup and this is definition of natural. It shows up on my skin and can create an airbrushed affect. The blending is effortless and last several hours. I'm NC45 with yellow/golden and orange undertones

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by aelaura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this product for contouring. To be honest, I really only use the dark shade because I have tons of highlighters already and I never really understood the purpose of highlighters without shimmer. The dark shade is great because it has no shimmer and no orange undertones which makes it great for a light, natural contour with natural looking shadows. For reference, I got #2 and am NC 30/35.

I wouldn't buy this product again because I feel like I could use a dark brown eyeshadow for the same purpose at 1/3 of the cost since I don't use the highlight shade. Also, at such a high price I feel like the packaging could be a little sleeker. I would buy this product if you like non-shimmery highlighters and contour a lot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2010 1:13:00 AM More reviews by roselovesmakeup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first Sculpting powder I have used that is dark enough for my skin tone,I use the shade 4, it is the darkest of the four.I have used other sculpting powders and they seemed to give me a more natural look , this one hits my cheek bones with a perfect shade to contour the bone to look sculpted, very beautiful especially when us darker people have a hard time contouring since our skin tone doesn't allow for shading. Excellent buy! Retails for 45$ at Sephora.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2010 2:11:00 AM More reviews by leticia212

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this kit! Contouring is not for the beginners or amateurs I think that's why some people didn't like it. I use the kit #3 and have medium skin with yellow undertones get a great contouring brush and blend, blend, blend. Its a bit expensive the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I wish the highlighter was a tad more pigmented but all in all love this!