December 20, 2014 | 1604 users online

Liquid - Rimmel - Renew & Lift SPF 15

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2013 9:37:00 AM More reviews by PinkPuma

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't care for this product. I'm not a fan of Rimmel products. Their foundation always feels gritty and grainy to me. This is the worst tho. It also made my face feel oily. Just a gross foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by jfjinca

I've used this for years and love it! #200 Soft Beige is the perfect match for me in summer and I mix in a little moisterizer in winter to lighten it. It feels very light but has decent coverage and it's buildable, if needed. It lasts for hours with just a little bit of powder. It can be hard to find so I bought 2 bottles the last time there was a BOGO. I'm set for a while but I would definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2011 6:04:00 AM More reviews by majestyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

it was on sale for $2.78 or something, so decided to buy it... it covers, but it really settles in wrinkles and doesn't really 'renew & lift'. smells nice though.
won't buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2011 9:09:00 AM More reviews by Crescent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this Foundation awhile ago on clearance for a little less then three dollars, I believe.

PROs:
~PUMP With GLASS Bottle. Very sanitary and not to bad to look at.
~Decent coverage I'd say medium-ish.
~not too Cakey
~goes on pretty nicely
~nice fragrance but...

CONs:
~This would of been one of my favorites, but it Broke me out... Badly. Before I never use to get any acne on my cheeks and now I do... DX
~Then I checked the back of the bottle, and i wasn't surprise on why I broke out anymore. It Has FIVE parabens, Talc, and Fragrance. Its a foundation death trap for acne prone or sensitive skin.

I'd only suggest this foundation if your a person with Tough skin that doesn't break out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2011 2:30:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Picked this up in a clearance bin.. wow, I'm really impressed with it. The pump is awesome, of course. This is a great light to medium coverage foundation. The formula is interesting - it feels semi-greasy because of the added sunscreen, but it produces a dewy finish when topped with a translucent powder. I've been using this daily because I love that I don't have to apply a sunscreen. It hasn't broken me out (knock on wood) and it's a great daily foundation because it looks natural, it's cheap, and has SPF 15 so you can't forget to protect your face. This has strong yellow undertones, which is awesome for me.. but I wouldn't try this if you have cool toned skin. The only reason I took a lippie off is because the staying power isn't that great.. it only lasts 4 hours tops. I will repurchase but chances are they're going to discontinue it since I haven't seen it anywhere.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by CuteandLovley

I find that it has a flowery sent to it and it feels greasy when you first apply it. also color selection is not to great neither is the undertones only have yellow or brow if you see one for pink undertones for light skin tone let me know.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2011 1:10:00 AM More reviews by laurindis

I fell in love with the packaging of this one. The coverage is decent, the staying power is good, the smell is similar to a moisturizer's. However, the weirdest thing to me was that it felt grainy while applying and my dry cheeks felt like they were being lightly exfoliated during application. And you might think I got used to it. Wrong! It got really annoying after a while and I started hating it. I still think this is a good foundation and it might work better on a more mature skin, because on me it felt greasy after about 3 hours so i had to reapply powder a couple of times during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2010 9:06:00 PM More reviews by mayebear87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this foundation. It is moisturizing, and doesn't emphasize and dry patches. I like this better than the 25 hour lasting finish foundation from rimmel. I don't mind the smell, but I'd prefer my foundations to not be scented. It's like a floral scent. The color match is perfect for me, I have it in True Ivory 103 and I'm an NW15/20. The coverage is medium, but very buildable. It does not look cakey on me when I add more to cover up my red cheeks. It gives a slight glow, not completely dewy. The finish is pretty much where I want it to be, not matte, but not shiny. It looks very natural. It lasts a long time when you use a primer, setting powder, and possibly a finishing spray. The finishing spray may not be needed for some people, but I like using one.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2010 1:45:00 AM More reviews by shiaobundan

Dislike. I saw it on sale and went for it.

For a liquid foundation, this has NO coverage and is the texture of a tinted moisturizer. Not what I am looking for. It is a "dewy" finish, but because it is so sheer it comes off like your face is sweaty. Definitely requires more concealing and powdering to use this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2009 11:03:00 PM More reviews by HotCurry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am reviewing the new formulation with SPF15. I love it! I rarely want to use foundation, I'm a tinted moisturizer junkie, but this is one of the few I do wear. I bought this in the darkest shade #400 Natural Beige, and even it's almost too light for me and I'm only about an NC35/40, so darker gals will be outta luck. But it has a gorgeous golden undertone that matches my tanned skin well and makes my face appear healthier. I apply it very sheerly using a cosmetic wedge, and the result is totally natural looking, yet matte and flawless. It's moisturizing enough for winter, without having to use a moisturizer underneath, yet matte enough to control my super oily tzone. I do set it with a light dusting of Stay Matte powder though. Love the pump, and I happen to love the way this smells! Not too sure about the antiaging claims, but it's a great foundation!