December 22, 2014 | 1881 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Skinactives 'Dream Cream'

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by jimmyind

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Perfect. Light whipped absorbing perfection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2009 10:49:00 PM More reviews by SensualSusanna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fabulous cream! I love La Mer cream but who can afford such a high priced product? Not me! Someone on the skincare board, here on MUA recommended the SkinActives La Mer DIY Kit; however, after researching the kit -- the Canvas cream that you get with the kit includes parabens in the formula. I can't use parabens as it aggravates my roseacea. After reading the ingredients in "Dream Cream' I concluded that not only does it contain the BioFerment Sea Kelp just like La Mer DIY kit, but it doesn't contain parabens. What's more is it's a super 4oz. ecconomical size. It has a wonderful .. whipped formula. It's truly a gorgeous cream. Because I have so much at a 30 usd price tag, I can splurge and use this anywhere --face, neck, chest, legs. hands... anywhere. And I have used it for over a month now and it's awesome. My skin is glowing. Kudos Skinactives and thank you for offering consumers like me a valuable product at an ecconomical price.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No