December 20, 2014 | 1677 users online

Lotions/ Creams - OPI - Avojuice Skin Quenchers in Pumpkin Butter

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

This lotion makes my hands feel so unbelievable soft and smooth. I love the pump bottle. But the bad part is that a few hours after I use it, my hands are dry again! It tricks you into thinking it's moisturizing but it's really not. The scent is ok, but a bit overpowering. It's great for Fall, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Catigerine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love the smell. Love that it soaks in so quickly, am writing this review about 10 seconds after putting some on, and there's no residue on the keyboard. Don't like the price point, but that's because I live in 'ridiculously expensive cosmetics' Australia

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2010 7:41:00 AM More reviews by askirdlant

This is my absolute favorite scent! I just tracked down 4 more bottles, I love it that much. Very sweet and slightly spicy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2009 8:12:00 PM More reviews by makeupkaty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just received a 1oz bottle as a swap extra. I am in love with this lotion and will be purchasing a full size bottle, provided I can find it somewhere. Upon putting on just the tiniest bit of lotion and rubbing it in my skin felt velvety soft. The smell is amazing as I love the scent of spiced pumpkin in the fall. You can smell the pumpkin, cinnamon and nutmeg.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2009 7:10:00 PM More reviews by mneme

The consistency was fine, but the smell was awful. I ended up throwing out the bottle after using it maybe 5 or 6 times...it was that bad. :(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2009 8:13:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

I don't like it as well as the other Juicies. I think it smells weird.