July 31, 2014 | 1064 users online

Pressed Powders - New York Color - Colour Wheel Mosaic Powder in Mocha Glow

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2012 8:55:00 AM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This really brightens my face. It is so pretty!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2011 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Teacakeanyone

I actually returned this but rated that I would buy it again because it *is* a good product. If you're fair and you need an affordable bronzer, try this out. I thought it did a good job. My only complaint was that I was wanting a blush and if I piled this on to make it show up, it showed its true nature - a slightly golden brown. But it's lovely! Just not for me. I already have a bronzer. But give it a whirl if you see it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2011 3:05:00 PM More reviews by booboo88

I've had this for a while in my makeup collection. Never really paid it any attention. I started using it a few days ago as a blush and I really like it. I have a light/medium skin tone. It comes off as a peachy glow-y color. Either I'm too light or the product is too pink to use all over my face. will continue to use as a blush though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I'm not sure if this was the color I used or not. I had wanted a bronzer to help my olive skin not look so sickly (I swear some days I could pass for a zombie). This just didn't work. It was too dark and when I tried applying it lightly nothing showed up. So it was either that the product didn't show or it looked like I was attempting to look ganguro.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2010 4:50:00 PM More reviews by TIA1127

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have to disagree with BlueMoonAle, this works great with my fair skin. I've been on the search for a really nice dusky pink with hints of brown and this is it. It does have shimmer but as it is summer I think that is great. Makes my cheeks glowy but not "I have glitter on my face." I love it. Overall I give this a five. The color is perfect for my fair skin, it is very cheap. Packaging is nothing spectacular but it is functional. I will repurchase. I think this might become a HG blush.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2010 9:33:00 PM More reviews by BlueMoonAle

Yuck, this is not good for fair skin at all. I hate to bring the rating down on this product, but it has to happen. It looked like I brushed dirt on my face even when I used a light hand. It was pretty cheap so it wasn't too big of a deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2009 11:28:00 AM More reviews by blancabianca

Loved it. Great color for my cafe au lait skin. A very nice product and a great value. I am not crazy about the packaging. I dropped mine and it broke but I put it into an old mineral loose powder foundation container.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2009 2:10:00 PM More reviews by lukki7ster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

NIICE!!

I am dark skinned...N9 studio fix powder...I love this stuff. I got this for 1.99 Canadian at Rexall Pharma Plus. I got this and a Sun 2 Sun thingy.

It give a nice pink shimmery glow for your cheeks...and i will Kabuki this all over for an all over glowly look...it appears to give the same affect as a MSF would. I did notice in the shade this morning that i looked VERY GLITTERY...im wondering if i applied too much? As in the mirror this morning with artificial light (bathroom light) i didnt seem like a glitter bug! LOL all in all 4 lippies jus cuz

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2009 3:30:00 AM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow. I only have good memories when I think of this product. I bought this the day after New years to keep with my resolution of trying out cosmetics. I';m so glad i bought it. It gives my skin a beautiful, luminescent glow. I apply it using a large brush and placing it on my cheekbones, chin, cupids bow, tops of eyebrows, nose, and center of forehead. The colors in it are beautiful, and it picks up on my pink undertones and peach one in different places. On me it comes out as a fire light glow kinda color. Candlelight perhaps? I can't describe it. I'll post pics to show you. All colors would look great on this, but particularly any tan or darker ladies looking for a natural, almost afterglow kinda look. I know how hard it can be for this coloring to find the right tones, and this powder has all of them. For lighter ladies, this is great for that soft, spent the day in the sun look. Think Elizabeth Bennett on Pride and Prejudice when she's dancing. So pretty. This lasts for such a long time, I wear this from early morning from home to school and then work, and still have it on. This is great for ladies that just want to enhance their features and don't want to looked cake in makeup. I don't like too much foundation but I like it when my bone structure and lips speak of themselves. People say I always look so happy and that I seem to have a light atop my head. They think it's because I exercise! The packaging can be troubling at times but it's not something you can't handle. It's so cheap too! Which means I can spend more on textbooks and bills. And most of all, I can find it anywhere around the corner. Ladies, go get this. I haven't tried any MAC MSF or whatever they're called, but I've seen them here and this seems like a great alternative.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2009 9:45:00 PM More reviews by AMD18134

hmm well I wrote a review for this before this particular shade was individually reviewed for lol, but I'll do it again for fun :) I really like this product. I mostly use this as a blush, even though it has many possible uses for it, such as sculpting and contouring, and enhancing facial structure. Also, because it has many different tones and colors in it, I like to use it as an eyeshadow base to enhance my eyeshadows that are very sheer. I would've gave it 5 lippies, but its a little sparkly if a little too much is applied, but I mostly have this slight problem on the rest of my face, the sparkliness on my eyes is fine. Since the price is good too hehe, I'd definitely repurchase :)