July 24, 2014 | 1107 users online

Styling Products - Living Proof - No Frizz Wave Shaping Curl Defining No Frizz Styling Cream for Medium to Thick Hair

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by alonac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Terrible. My hair is frizzier than it was before use. Do not waste your money on this crap. All of their products are highly underwhelming and very overpriced. Too bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by melly7

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great!! I can see that it would be too heavy maybe for those who don't have the right hair type for it but it's fantastic for mine.
The really amazing thing about this is that you can use alot (and they tell you to coat all hair thoroughly) but it still feels like you have nothing on it, no stiffness or stickiness. It does it's job wonderfully by controlling frizz.
I am going to try many more products from this line even though it's expensive because it works so well.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by peoplerpeople

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

So glad to know this worked for so many, but it didn't suit me at all. Every time I open the bottle, the smell 'bout knocks me over in the worst possible way. The smell aside - because I'll survive a stink if everything else works - the product left my hair gummy and without shine or much hold. Right now, I'm doing way better with Lottabody (Lotta Body?) for an absolute fraction of the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by Blueologist

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really thought that this product would work and I used it when I was younger. Maybe I just didn't notice this but while it did make my curls into perfect ringlets whether I blew it dry or let it air dry it left my curls crunchy and the top, although frizz free, hard. The bottle was easy to use and the product smelled really good. But that isn't enough for me to rationalize spending that amount of money on this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Ladysmilesmuch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

While I do love this No Frizz Wave Shaping Curl Defining for Medium to Thick Hair, they no longer make this particular formula. Now they only have Nourishing Styling Cream which does absolutely nothing for my very curly hair. I called them to inquire about the change and apparently they removed the holding properties to accommodate a larger group. Well, when I used this new formula, my hair looked like a used Q tip. Needless to say I returned it and won't be buying any of their other products again unless they bring the styling formula back. Beware when you make a purchase, note that it is not the same product.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by ahhnordstrom

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am so skeptical of anything that says it will make my curly, super-frizzy hair shiny and frizz-free. I thought because this is designed by scientists (and is insanely expensive,) it would actually work. Nevertheless, I bought the 2 oz. size to test it out. And of course, it didn't magically make my frizz go away. I even used it with the shampoo/conditioner surprise sample they sent with it. The lid also broke off, and it made my hair a bit oily, even though they say "Be generous—the more you use, the better the results."

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2011 1:04:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this. I use it as a leave in conditioner under my styling products. My curls actually look like curls instead of monsters and I can run my fingers through my hair without getting my hand stuck. It smells super fresh, too. It's sort of pricey, but I always keep coming back to it.

Maybe it's just me, but I've cut my fingers a number of times on the cap when its seperated from the bottle. For the price, I wasn't expecting the cap to come off so easily on every bottle I've had.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2010 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Peri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is AMAZING. I have Keratin Complex in my hair, so I look for products that can keep my natural waves without making them limp or frizzy. I use this right after the shower and OMG, my hair dries in the chicest waves ever. Sometimes, it looks a bit too curly, so I run a flat iron through my hair. I really, really love it. I tried it the other night mixed with another product and it didn't hold up well, so I'd suggest using it alone, on wet hair and letting it air dry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2010 6:48:00 PM More reviews by tammallama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Okay this has changed my life...seriously people!! I have wavey somewhat curly fine hair that instantly fuzz's up if humidity even looks at it! It never stays pin straight when I straighten it, even with the best flat irons out there and it never has nice smooth curls that are crisp free and soft. So needless to say I was hesitant....NOTHING works! But I am completely stunned at how this has changed my hair entirely. Used on my damp hair I work it through as per directions then air dry and voila, super soft, smooth waves and curls that are frizz free and moisturized without any crispy feeling whatsoever! I love, love, LOVE it when I flat iron...my hair is poker straight and soft with not a single fly away and it feels like I have nothing in my hair at all! Where it really shines is in humidity, it holds like a hot dam!

I cannot say enough great things about this product! I have since purchased 2 more items and can't wait for them to arrive!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My little girl has curly hair which has been a mess lately .....I have tried numerous product lines from drug store to high end, and finally settled on Ouidad ....... I also wanted to start her on a styling product to help her curls and took a leap of faith and settled on Living Proof No Frizz Wave Shaping Curl Cream and was very pleased on how her hair turned out ....... I was so impressed that I washed my hair with Ouidad and added some Living Proof and shine serum on my wet hair and just allowed my hair to air dry and was quite surprised that my hair which is more on the wavy side looked really good ...... I normally use a few different styling products to get my hair to look how I want it, and was surprised that that the No Frizz Wave Shaping Curl Definition Cream worked alone ..... I am scratching my head though, as in the reviews I keep reading how this product smells so gross, but yet, mine smells pretty mild in the bottle and completely disappeared once I put some on my wet hair, nor do I smell anything now once my hair dries ....... I also did not have issue with dryness nor crunchy hair ....... my little girl's hair is curly and mine is wavy and this product worked great for both our different hair types, especially my daughter, in that her hair was frizz-free, and her curls were more looser and defined (she normally hates her curls, but since using Ouidad and Living Proof, she is happy with her hair.)