April 16, 2014 | 837 users online

Eyeliner - Prestige - Total Intensity Eyeliner-Intense Olive 05

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 4:56:00 AM More reviews by bluediva

Love this product line! I got these in Olive, Purple, and Slate. (Thanks MUA reviewers!) The intense colour pay-off and smooth application is on par with Urban Decay, Smashbox, and MAC liner pencils. It goes on as smoothly as a fresh pot of MAC Fluidline, but it's a pencil, so it's easy to take with you!

Intense Olive works well with my green eyes and NC10 complexion. I love it as a daytime liner. It's great for a neutral-toned slightly smokey look. It glides on SO smoothly with the lightest touch, and blends/smudges quite well. Once it's set, it stays put all day. The "wood" of the pencil isn't wood. It's a black synthetic material that makes sharpening the tip smooth and easy. Highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2012 6:44:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous gorgeous color. I use this on my waterline. Its an olive green/khaki with gold shimmer. This liner stays on my waterline without budging or smudging. If you sant to smudge it on the lashline, you need to do it quick because this liner does set fast. Super pigmented and creamy so sharpening it is a pain in the butt. This is the 2nd color I own from this line (first being the black liner). I def wanna check out the other shades and I def would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Babycherry

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Truly amazin eye liner! Smooth and rich on application, very nice shade that goes very natural for everyday's look. I reach out for this more than my UD 24/7 liner (smudges to my lower eye area at end of day). If there must be a complain, then it is the rate it needs sharpening. As the liner is very soft, it gets blunt after one draw so if i need thinner line I'll need to sharpen it very frequently, hence one pencil is been used up very fast. However, this is a good product (stay put better on my oily eye lid), so I do not mind repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Lisalisa29

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE this olive green color. I have hazel eyes so this makes them pop...it's so easy to put on and it stays on forever. Beautiful color.
Super affordable too...I found it at Rite Aid for about 5 bucks!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2011 2:33:00 PM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite eyeliners. It is a beautiful khaki, with a greenish undertone and lots of gold glimmer(notice how I didn't say glitter). It applies smoothly and it is true to one, no need to do multiple swipes to get the color. It does last longer on me than most eyeliners, that being a huge feat because I have the most horrendous luck with them. It makes my eyes look more intense, bringing the dark ring around them beautifully. The only thing I would have changed about the color is that it were more green. Just a little bit. I think that would have made it just right.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2011 5:46:00 AM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was the first Total Intensity liner that I purchased. It's a shimmery khaki with a touch of gold. It wears very nicely. I haven't seen a drugstore product that lasts as long for me as this one does. (IME it's comparable to UD 24/7 and MUFE Aqua Liners, but a bit more buttery and smooth than the latter.) I love that the actual pencils are the color of the liner, which makes them easy to find.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This is my third Prestige Total Intensity eyeliner. I've brought the black and blue one before the olive shade For the price and quality, it is amazing for both! The liner is smooth, creamy and glides on my waterline easily without having to tug/press harshly. They remind me of the Urban Decay 24/7 glide-on pencils, but these are much better and of course, cheaper. After I set the liner with an eye-shadow, it stays all day and doesn't budge on my waterline. Like some people have stated, sharpening can be a little tricky because of the soft formula, but it does help to put them in the fridge for a little while to harden them up a bit so they don't "smush" against the blade of the sharpener. Olive is a nice shade for my brown eyes and warm skin-tone. This shade has a little bit of shimmer so its nice change from wearing a matte black/brown.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2011 2:53:00 PM More reviews by DeliaDelyons

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Though I am a cool-fair skinned girl with dark hair and brown eyes, I love Olive colored liners and since the discontinuation of a Cover Girl version that I loved (can't recall the type, but the Olive color was my most favorite ever) I had been looking for a replacement. I bought the Prestige Total Instensity liner in Olive at K-Mart, of all places, on a whim, figuring that it's so cheap, I wouldn't care if it didn't work out. This Olive is a much darker and richer Olive than the one I loved in Cover Girl, but I love it for all it's own merit. It actually brings out the swirly grey tones in my eyes, making my eyes look almost green with the mixing of the grey and brown, which thrills me! I have to sharpen it before every single use, but that's ok... I don't wear it everyday... I never tried it on my waterline until reading the reviews here on MUA for the Deepest Black, and I wish I never did! (I don't hardly ever as it is) It DID look so sexy and beautiful, but my eyes started tearing to the point I could hardly see - I put in eye drops to flush and I couldn't open my eyes for a couple seconds after... now my nose is running and though I've taken most of it off the waterline (it was tough! such staying power!) my eyes are still tearing and hazy. Lesson learned there, but I still love it for my top lids and BELOW my lower lash line. I have the Purple as well, but am not a big fan... something about it doesn't seem to have the same hold... I think I'll but Deepest Black next...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2011 3:42:00 AM More reviews by tricyclesinskirts

I've purchased all of the total intensity liners, and even though deepest black is my favorite, the lovely surprise of intense olive runs a close second (with blue coming at a very convincing third.) Olive, mind you, does not bring to mind the extremely appetizing thoughts to me...I hate olives, and if I didn't love the prestige TI so much, I might have passed on this pencil. It suits my NW20 skintone perfectly, lasts all day, (and night,) and is softer than my other love, deepest black, but still intense as its name implies. If you're having issues with sharpening, I'd recommend purchasing the prestige metal sharpener (I got mine at rite aid for about $3.) refrigeration also helps. Would I repurchase? Yes. I already have.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 7:05:00 PM More reviews by phan22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I randomly found this at Bed Bath and Beyond of all places, and I really like it! It reminds me of Urban Decay 24/7 and my mainstays, Clinique Cream Shapers. It's a little more creamy/sleek going on than the cream shapers, so maybe like every one keeps saying, it is more similar to the UD 24/7's...It is a little harder to sharpen/keep a sharp point than my cream shapers, but it lasts really well on upper and lower lash lines (I don't use on waterlines). This color is gorgeous- a true olive green with some gold. Looks very soft, not harsh at all, perfect for daytime. Makes my dark brown eyes pop! This color is more of a "warm" toned color (or maybe neutral?), and even though in general I look better in cool tones, this color still works (unlike some bronze/copper eyeshadows or anything with orange/red/rust tones I've tried on my eyes and they make me look sick). It was less than $5, which is a super good deal! I would definitely recommend!