April 24, 2014 | 910 users online

Accessories - MAC - Hello Kitty Plush Doll

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2009 4:32:00 AM More reviews by lilysdoll

I had to have this Hello Kitty. I wasnt sure. Cause the price is a bit high for what it is. But once I got mine..LOVE IT !! Its so cute and different than all the Hello Kitty plush you normally see. I love those too. But this one is just adorable. Its not very big and because of its color and design it doesnt look like a little kids toy. Im really glad that I got this. If you are a Hello Kitty fan..you will love this doll !!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2009 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Meljolie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I was so drawn into being some $50 Hello Kitty doll. :/ But I'm a sucker for something like this! And I managed to convince myself since I kept thinking that it was limited edition and I'd never be able to get it again if I pass this up. It's such a cute doll (definitely going up on my shelf in my room with my other stuff animals :P) Hmm.. what else can you say about it? It's cute, difinitely something worth being in a collection and I recommend it if you're willing to spend the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2009 2:17:00 AM More reviews by chloeism21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This doll is extremely cute. I had no intention of buying this, but when I saw the Hello Kitty video online, the end sold me (where they show Hello Kitty Mild waking up from her bad dream with Hello Kitty Wild). When I saw her with that doll, I new I had to have one.

The doll appears to be very well made of substantial vinyl fabric. She is good sized, and comes with a pouch with the Hello Kitty tag attached. This doll is expensive, however, at $42. I am curious to see how long it will take for this to sell out... I am happy I bought it, as I am a huge fan of this collection. The back of the doll's head is embroidered in black with the words Hello Kitty and MAC. If you are a fan or a collector, it is worth it. Get it before it is only available on Ebay.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No