MAC Hello Kitty Purse Mirror

4.8

on 9/11/2011 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

So adorable. I managed to snap up a genuine second hand one on eBay for 9, which was very lucky as they are going for over 30 these days being limited edition and all. I love Hello Kitty and have a very similar white version from Claire's, you can really tell the difference in quality. I love that it is really small with both a magnifying mirror and normal mirror, and it feels very sturdy. For those of you that are like me and love to collect things like this, it is a really nice little thing to have.

on 8/6/2010 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

adorable. i got this from a sale on LJ a few weeks ago. it's adorable and useful. very glad i got it.

on 3/1/2009 12:40:00 AM

I ended up getting this on ebay after thinking I didnt want it at all. Its really cute. I like that for the size its not very heavy. I also like that the chain can be removed. Good size and nice quality mirrors. Its not super impressive for the money. But its definitely cute and a must have for a big Hello Kitty fan. Im glad I got it afterall. Check ebay if you are looking for one. Lots of them on there..some not too overpriced either.

on 2/20/2009 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

this is so cute! it looks exactly like the hello kitty pink and white mirror i used to own when i was in 2nd grade except the one i used to have only had 1 mirror and a comb inside and didn't have the chain w/ it. i'm hoping i can still find this in a store so that i can buy one for my daughter for her collection. great quality..a great addition to any hello kitty lover's collection. retail cost is $22.

on 2/15/2009 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I would buy another as a gift but these are sold out everywhere.I got the last one at my MAC store and it was the floor sample smudged in fingerprints.I didnt care because it was too cute to pass up.Its a very high quality plastic with a chain and two mirrors which is nice because one is a high magnification mirror.Highly recommended for collectors and for the good use you can get out of it.

on 2/14/2009 2:10:00 AM

This is a standout accessory from the Hello Kitty collection. It was also the first accessory to sell out online. This literally sold out overnight. Luckily, my store saved one for me :) It is extremely cute and fairly priced for the collection. I will put it into my Hello Kitty medium makeup bag when that arrives from MAC Pro.com. It is made of very high quality plastic, and opens to reveal a regular mirror and a magnifying mirror. The chain is removable, which is nice :) I do find it hard to open, though. Definitely worth buying if you can get one. It retails for $22 which I think is reasonable for what it is, especially in comparison to the other accessories in the collection, which are very expensive, but too cute to pass up! This will definitely become a collector's item.

Popular Accessories