December 21, 2014 | 1591 users online

Accessories - MAC - Hello Kitty Purse Mirror

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2011 5:51:00 PM More reviews by KGJxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

So adorable. I managed to snap up a genuine second hand one on eBay for 9, which was very lucky as they are going for over 30 these days being limited edition and all. I love Hello Kitty and have a very similar white version from Claire's, you can really tell the difference in quality. I love that it is really small with both a magnifying mirror and normal mirror, and it feels very sturdy. For those of you that are like me and love to collect things like this, it is a really nice little thing to have.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2010 10:10:00 AM More reviews by insanity89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

adorable. i got this from a sale on LJ a few weeks ago. it's adorable and useful. very glad i got it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2009 12:40:00 AM More reviews by lilysdoll

I ended up getting this on ebay after thinking I didnt want it at all. Its really cute. I like that for the size its not very heavy. I also like that the chain can be removed. Good size and nice quality mirrors. Its not super impressive for the money. But its definitely cute and a must have for a big Hello Kitty fan. Im glad I got it afterall. Check ebay if you are looking for one. Lots of them on there..some not too overpriced either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2009 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Steph0891

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this is so cute! it looks exactly like the hello kitty pink and white mirror i used to own when i was in 2nd grade except the one i used to have only had 1 mirror and a comb inside and didn't have the chain w/ it. i'm hoping i can still find this in a store so that i can buy one for my daughter for her collection. great quality..a great addition to any hello kitty lover's collection. retail cost is $22.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2009 7:30:00 PM More reviews by EmbalmerBabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I would buy another as a gift but these are sold out everywhere.I got the last one at my MAC store and it was the floor sample smudged in fingerprints.I didnt care because it was too cute to pass up.Its a very high quality plastic with a chain and two mirrors which is nice because one is a high magnification mirror.Highly recommended for collectors and for the good use you can get out of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2009 2:10:00 AM More reviews by chloeism21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a standout accessory from the Hello Kitty collection. It was also the first accessory to sell out online. This literally sold out overnight. Luckily, my store saved one for me :) It is extremely cute and fairly priced for the collection. I will put it into my Hello Kitty medium makeup bag when that arrives from MAC Pro.com. It is made of very high quality plastic, and opens to reveal a regular mirror and a magnifying mirror. The chain is removable, which is nice :) I do find it hard to open, though. Definitely worth buying if you can get one. It retails for $22 which I think is reasonable for what it is, especially in comparison to the other accessories in the collection, which are very expensive, but too cute to pass up! This will definitely become a collector's item.