November 23, 2014 | 976 users online

Polishes - OPI - Feelin' Hot-Hot-Hot!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Awesomeangelface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this color is so great for summer. it goes with everything and it lasts forever. yay for opi

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 6:13:00 AM More reviews by Georginaa

This is my first OPI nail polish. I loved it like crazy when I first got it, then it sort of got tucked away as my nail polish collection grew, but I've recently fallen back in love with it.

Pros:
- The color: very pink, but not in a bubble-gum way; not too red; just the perfect pink; not too in-your-face either.
- Application: if you're lucky that day you can get away with one coat. But I usually apply 2 for full opacity. Love the brush
- Staying power: Stays at least for one week with minimum chips. Two weeks is kind of an exaggeration haha, unless you don't wash your hair/ scratch your legs etc!
- Perfect on the toes for summer/spring. Whip that flip flops out..

Cons:
- Can't wear it to school as it's a bit too eye-catching (lol)

But I wouldn't get it again if it runs out because I've had it for like a few years and it's still like 80% full! (p.s. it doesnt go sticky or anything after all these years - thumbs up to OPI! My other brands of polishes have turned bad already)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 9:46:00 AM More reviews by jkiev

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have NEVER been into nail polish! But had been watching my sister in law do her nails so pretty I thought I'd try. I had always gone for Loreal or Revlon polishes and hadn't been overly impressed.
Finally I tried OPI and i will continue to use their products. I bought the "Feelin' Hot Hot Hot" Pink and its gorgeous and bright, you can see the quality. It lasts for 3 weeks minimum on my toe nails. The only reason I take it off is because I get bored with the nail design, never has any chips! I do use it with a top coat of Cutex diamond dust clear polish, so it lasts forever. I will be purchasing again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 1:44:00 AM More reviews by gabilovesorange

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I picked this up on sale for $10 [cheap for Australia, considering regular OPI polishes are $20] and I am so glad I did.
I have quite a few OPI pinks but this is by far my favorite. It's creamy and opaque, and 2 coats is plenty. The colour itself is a cool-toned hot pink, great for Spring and Summer. It looks fantastic on my pale complexion.
Definitely going to use this heaps over the Summer. New HG pink! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2012 7:33:00 AM More reviews by ilovejp

This is the perfect bright pink without it being too overpowering. Some fuchsia pinks can look too bright bordering on "Tacky" but this one is just right. To be honest I didn't like it when I first applied it but after wearing it again-I love it! I bought due to the reviews on here and I'm not disappointed. Another great nail polish from OPI plus it has amazing staying power!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2012 2:25:00 PM More reviews by maya1975

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love this pink but it's not my favorite pink,i prefer strawberry margarita....but it is a litte bit brighter to strawberry margarita....if you are a tan,it will look beautifull on you....

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Kattiitta1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I always kept looking at this color in stores and kept putting it down, until I finally bought it one day and tried it out. It is very pretty. It's not a hot pink but a medium pink IMO. I thought I wouldn't like it at first but now that I have it on I think it compliments my skin tone very well. I bought this at a JCPenney salon buy 2 or more OPI for $6 so the price is well worth it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by loriann52

Great pink for summer. Kind of like a light candy pink. Went on perfectly, dried quickly, only needed two coats :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by annawixom

This is the perfect pink color. I also have a popular opi color called strawberry margarita that is identical to this color so if you have that color I wouldt recommend buying feeling hot hot hot. Color is nice and rich and goes on very smoothly in one coat. Very pretty!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by AllThatGlittters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I am absolutely in LOVE with this colour! It is the perfect pink that I was searching for. The colour is a super sexy, medium candy pink with no shimmer, just a gorgeous, shiny matte finish. Lasts for days and doesn't chip easily and would be amazing for Spring/Summer months because it is just so bright and beautiful! I could not be happier and I always feel 'hot, hot, hot' when I wear it.